Wolves v Latics 1990

Remember it well, it was a cracking day out and celebration. If only we knew then how the season was to pan out. Though during the cup runs of the season prior perhaps we should have known.

I was there too - an unbelievable (cheers Kammy) day out - one of the great comebacks - shows how good a striker Marshall was - incidentally where is he now? Still in the game?

I was there too - an unbelievable (cheers Kammy) day out - one of the great comebacks - shows how good a striker Marshall was - incidentally where is he now? Still in the game?

He came to the Wembley celebration night last year, I think he lives in Canada now. Not sure if he's in the game anymore!

Remember it well, it was a cracking day out and celebration. If only we knew then how the season was to pan out. Though during the cup runs of the season prior perhaps we should have known.

funny you say that because, after the cup runs the year before, i remember feeling that day that there was an absolute inevitability about us going up. brilliant day.

First day of the season we beat Wolves 3-2, I say Marshall scored 2 and Ritchie scored the other, my mate says Marshall got a hat trick, who is right ? cheers guys :)

And a certain Steve Bull scored both Wolves Goals.

One of those days that still gets talked about.

funny you say that because, after the cup runs the year before, i remember feeling that day that there was an absolute inevitability about us going up. brilliant day.

+1

I was there too. Now I'm the eternal pessimist when it comes to Latics but I knew there was no stopping us after that display. At the end, weren't we chanting "Marshall for England" to take the pish out of the England legend Steve Bull?!? :lol: