Andy Gray and Richard Keys disciplined

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony I see is in the same employer likely employing the girl for her looks whilst another employee is hounded out and apparently publicly shamed for showing his fancy toward her. It appears he got the cold shoulder, dropped it and put his tail between his legs. This is recourse enough. Had he pursued the line, or insulted her or something then I'd side with her all day long.

Of course the insinuation that she only got the job via whorish means was an unsubstantiated snide remark.

Perhaps I'm just jealous that I can't be a well paid, sexy TV presenter, even if it would mean having to deal with 50 year old female colleagues jokingly asking me to stuff things in their pants.

Again mate, I'm not trying to have a go but there is no irony there.

Sky are entitled to select people based on looks (it was challenged legally in the US and the networks won - can't for the life of me recall the case reference now - and as such no one seems to have bothered challenging it here).

She is entitled to be attractive and dress in a way she feels comfortable and attractive.

There is no irony that this then leads to her being hit on by some old perv.

Again, I can't say I'd do differently, she's clearly a gorgeous woman and given the chance I'd try my luck and certainly fail.

That doesn't mean it's ironic. Or that she should expect it. Or that Sky are in anyway responsible.

Maybe next season

I suggest that both Millie Clode and Charlotte Jackson are promoted to fill the roles of Keys and Grey equal opportunities and all :gorgeous::naughty:

I reckon Ben Shepherd and Chris Kamara would make a good team, hopefully Keys and Gray will take Martin 'Arsenal W@nkfest' Tyler with them…:censored:e commentator...

What happens when Miss Massey actually does drop a 'bollock', will people be too scared of criticising her? The world has a nasty habit of turning full-circle….

Why would people be scared of criticising her for making a mistake? All they have to do is refrain from using her gender as rationale.

WowWowWow. Wow. Wow... Pleat is awesome. Why can no one see it? It's like having your pissed uncle sat next to you telling you about "when I played, you had no shoes and you were allowed to stab eachother". It's genius.

He still uses the term "inside right" the mad old bastard!

I'd much rather have him than Jim 'boxing cliche' Beglin, Andy 'doesn't know :censored: all' Townsend and Clive 'Liverpool came from three down you know' Tyldsey!!

WowWowWow. Wow. Wow... Pleat is awesome. Why can no one see it? It's like having your pissed uncle sat next to you telling you about "when I played, you had no shoes and you were allowed to stab eachother". It's genius.

I'd much rather have him than Jim 'boxing cliche' Beglin, Andy 'doesn't know :censored: all' Townsend and Clive 'Liverpool came from three down you know' Tyldsey!!

I can't stand the daft old bastard. In fact, I'm struggling to think of a commentator/pundit that I do like.

Which is English for 'stop a horse'.

Don't you mean Clive 'that famous night in Barcelona' Tyldsley?