Taylor interest confirmed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could be....

i hope if he goes we dont sell ourselfs short on the fee....

think it would be more pallatable if by selling taylor it funded our promotion to championship without killing us in the process....

I don't think he'll go to Scunny BUT us announcing that he's available for the right price will alert other long-term suitors. (Leeds?) Perhaps his surge in form has come just at the wrong (right) time for us? Knowing Chris is Latics through and through will hopefully mean he'll do the right thing for him and 'his' club if he moves on...

Edited by oafcprozac

So now every football team in the country knows that he could be for sale.

So he is only worth what someone bids for him.

Although I think we should resist selling at the £250k mark, and hopefully we can afford to.

Looks like a come on get your bids in article to me.

Taylors value on OWTB over the years has fluctuated from 10p to £1m+

I don't think Scunny is the best move for Chris Taylor though.

If someone comes in with 450k+, bye-bye Chris. We have adequate cover and we'll have money to sign that star striker and pay the lecci for a few week.

Just awaiting Doncaster's interest now. Shot in the dark perhaps Blackpool, too.

Edited by PlayItLivo

If someone comes in with 450k+, bye-bye Chris. We have adequate cover and we'll have money to sign that star striker and pay the lecci for a few week.

Just awaiting Doncaster's interest now. Shot in the dark perhaps Blackpool, too.

I get the feeling with only 4 days of the window remaining we may well see him move on loan with view to permanent deal in the summer (formality -just to keep down on paper-work and to prevent a protracted move).

Edited by oafcprozac