BBC Highlights: Carlisle

Agree that the misses were bad, but that was a very VERY soft penalty. When I first saw it I thought "surely that's not the penalty incident"?

Thought exactly the same! I thought the penalty must have been for the slide tackle in the box before it. Awful decision but should have been further ahead. Onwards and upwards!

Agree that the misses were bad, but that was a very VERY soft penalty. When I first saw it I thought "surely that's not the penalty incident"?

it wasn't out of the box but it didn't need to be.

there wasn't any decision to be made apart from possibly a foul on Black. how can it possibly go against him when their man has come across him from behind him (can't think of a better way of wording that, sorry :unsure: )?

I feel some of the abuse Black is receiving is laughable. He dealt with so much throughout the 90 minutes that he was going to get beaten sooner or later, I feel it should have been the midfield's job to alleviate a bit of pressure, particularly at the tail end of the game.

That was a 50/50 challenge and never in the world of man a flamin penalty however the player was going away from goal and there wasn't the need for any tackle at all especially in injury time.

If black had used his right foot we would probably have got a free kick!!

It was well in the area but a truly shocking decision from the officials and Black can count himself very very unlucky.

The Tounkara miss was unbelieveable....a rush of blood and a wild swing when all that was needed was a simple tap in....if that had gone in the game is over and we would probably have gone on to score even more!!

It's typical Latics really!

That was a 50/50 challenge and never in the world of man a flamin penalty however the player was going away from goal and there wasn't the need for any tackle at all especially in injury time.

If black had used his right foot we would probably have got a free kick!!

It was well in the area but a truly shocking decision from the officials and Black can count himself very very unlucky.

The Tounkara miss was unbelieveable....a rush of blood and a wild swing when all that was needed was a simple tap in....if that had gone in the game is over and we would probably have gone on to score even more!!

It's typical Latics really!

Not the first or last time that sentence has/will be used.

Penalty seemed harsh but its a free kick anywhere else on the pitch. More importantly Amos pulls off a cracking save just before the penalty is given

Not the first or last time that sentence has/will be used.

Penalty seemed harsh but its a free kick anywhere else on the pitch. More importantly Amos pulls off a cracking save just before the penalty is given

I'm a big Tonk fan, but his lack of killer instinct has turned wins into draws at both Walsall and Carlisle, missing chances to put us 2-0 and 3-0 up respectively.I'm hoping Reid can put some of these chances away. Must be gutting for Amos who has been superb in the last two games.