has the club been sold

Anyways, quote from Facebook

"these were having their photo's taken with everyone in the ground......were allowed anywhere they wanted to go.......even went in the police surveillance booth...let me take this pic of them with chaddy ....then they sat behind us for the 1st half of the game.......arrived at the ground in a posh chauffeur driven car with coat of arms on the doors and front of the car...looked like they were weighing the club up to us ......."

Sounds like Chinese whispers to me!

I can remember us playing the Thailand national team friendly sometime during the early 00's at Witton Albion was are youth team, City played also. Andy Richtie was watching also.

The following season the competiton was to be expanded played at both Stalybridge and Radciffe Boro, with Celtic and Rangers youth team plus the China youth team. However it was cancelled due to the sars outbreak. Pretty sure a poster on here Khotic Latic or something he was called lives and coaches football for the Thai FA.

im a ball boy and today there was 2 chinese men at boundary park takeing pictures and other ball boys was sayin that there dads were saying that the club had been sold to 2 chinese people dose anyone else know out about this ?????? please be true !!!!!!!! :)

I can tell you who they were - the well-known Wi Wun Wunce & How Lon Sin.

I can remember us playing the Thailand national team friendly sometime during the early 00's at Witton Albion was are youth team, City played also. Andy Richtie was watching also.

The following season the competiton was to be expanded played at both Stalybridge and Radciffe Boro, with Celtic and Rangers youth team plus the China youth team. However it was cancelled due to the sars outbreak. Pretty sure a poster on here Khotic Latic or something he was called lives and coaches football for the Thai FA.

That's me!! And I was at the Thailand v Latics U19 match at Witton Albion. I think it was 2002. The match was broadcast live on Thai TV and I still have the video that my friend made for me. A few of the Thai lads who played that day are now in the full national squad and two of them are regulars for my club, Chonburi. I don't actually work for the Thai FA but I do follow Thai football.

If the two chaps at BP on Saturday were indeed from the Thai FA (FAT), I wish I'd known sooner. Then I could have asked you all to chant, "Worawi, ork bai" ("Worawai, get out")as we fans are currently trying to remove Worawi Makudi from his position as head of the FA. The bloke is a clown!

That's me!! And I was at the Thailand v Latics U19 match at Witton Albion. I think it was 2002. The match was broadcast live on Thai TV and I still have the video that my friend made for me. A few of the Thai lads who played that day are now in the full national squad and two of them are regulars for my club, Chonburi. I don't actually work for the Thai FA but I do follow Thai football.

If the two chaps at BP on Saturday were indeed from the Thai FA (FAT), I wish I'd known sooner. Then I could have asked you all to chant, "Worawi, ork bai" ("Worawai, get out")as we fans are currently trying to remove Worawi Makudi from his position as head of the FA. The bloke is a clown!

Good to hear your keeping well noticed the different username, was a good little day quite a few Thai People waving there flags. Gutted the competiton was never rearranged could of been a nice little money earner for pre season.

Good to hear your keeping well noticed the different username, was a good little day quite a few Thai People waving there flags. Gutted the competiton was never rearranged could of been a nice little money earner for pre season.

Do you have a link to any photos?

Thanks