• Oumare Tounkare
    • Paul Black
    • Reuben Hazell
    • Reuben Reid
    • Ritchie Jones
    • Ryan Brooke
    • Warren Feeney

Voting is now open.

I've included all those who've made 10 appearances or more for Latics based on the players listed on Soccerbase.com

If I've missed anyone please feel free to point them out.

Voting is now open.

I've included all those who've made 10 appearances or more for Latics based on the players listed on Soccerbase.com

If I've missed anyone please feel free to point them out.

Andy Todd

*i know he's not made 10 appearance but he's great*

Edited by razza699

Gone with Furman though i wouldn't begrudge Lee getting it.

Exactly my thoughts - gone for Furman; but Lee has had a very good season; been a very consistent performer & done really well at RB.

Furman just shades it for me though as; well - for me; he's been our best player over the season and that's what we're voting on. An obsolute turn-a-round from the player we saw last season playing under Diamond Dave.

Now - go on; who voted for Feeney?? :shock::grin:

i went for Lee, mainly because he's carried on his form from last year into this season and he's got better too. not to say furman hasn't but i think we're more likely to lose Lee because he's one of the best in the league. and furman already has an award this season...

is this just a poll on here or is it an award for the presentation evening?

i went for Lee, mainly because he's carried on his form from last year into this season and he's got better too. not to say furman hasn't but i think we're more likely to lose Lee because he's one of the best in the league. and furman already has an award this season...

is this just a poll on here or is it an award for the presentation evening?

Without Furman we'd be no-where near as good as we have been, he's the best player imo, he tackles, covers at the back, gets forward and also chips in with some goals, he's the man that we need.

Agree on the Lee thing aswell though, he is a very very good talent, he also covers and gets forward from his position, he could also play as a winger if needed aswell so all is good.

We NEED to hold onto these two players for next season, along with Taylor and base our squad around them and I think we'll be up there challenging.