Car Park Charges

Wandering past the entrance to the car park on Saturday I thought I heard the attendant say that prices for the car park next season would be £5 a game.

Now I was half asleep, didn't really cotton on to the context of it (so he might have been having a joke with somebody), but I would assume that the car park admission is due an increase ...

Wandering past the entrance to the car park on Saturday I thought I heard the attendant say that prices for the car park next season would be £5 a game.

Now I was half asleep, didn't really cotton on to the context of it (so he might have been having a joke with somebody), but I would assume that the car park admission is due an increase ...

why not?? more local away fans using the CP .. increase traffic... Car Parking at other grounds is normally at least £5

Don't think we can afford not to increase the Car Parking at the ground next season

why not?? more local away fans using the CP .. increase traffic... Car Parking at other grounds is normally at least £5

Don't think we can afford not to increase the Car Parking at the ground next season

Screw the visiting fans. Thumbs up from me.

A fiver? Thats a 66% increase on a carpark which is at best "bumpy".

I think we'll park somewhere else this season.

I usually park in the main car park, don't mind £3, the money goes to the club but a £5 for around 2 hours? I don't park in NCPs at that rate. Three fiddy wouldn't be too bad, it is hardly a decent surface to drive on and probably contributes to suspension and spring failures of latics fans.

I usually park in the main car park, don't mind £3, the money goes to the club but a £5 for around 2 hours? I don't park in NCPs at that rate. Three fiddy wouldn't be too bad, it is hardly a decent surface to drive on and probably contributes to suspension and spring failures of latics fans.

If I'm running late, I usually park in the car park but I won't at that price (especially with ticket prices going up 10% too). I'll make sure I'm early enough to park elsewhere, if and when I make it to a game.

If you are in the main stand I reckon its not even the closest car park, I think the Clayton Green is closer and doesn't involve walking up a steep hill. In some ways this move is the get more money out of the away fans who are much more likely to park in an official car park especially as the sign off the motorway directs you up that way.

Its far from a rip-off compared to other football clubs "car parks" but compared to an NCP outside London its extortion, £3 for 2 hours is pretty dear. I do wonder about the disabled fans though as they have no choice but the park in a club car park, do they have to pay the increased rate?

£5 it is

I'm sure I remember it being £1 once upon a time, and i've only been driving for 14 years

These days of course I just park at Tesco and walk

i have never parked on the official car park at latics at anytime..its just a rough piece of ground riddled with potholes from what i have seen....

by all means maximise income from away supporters,but at the expense of home fans????

i always park on b n q,3 hours free parking.....or just under the subway on the local streets....