Summer 'Transfer Watch' 2011

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slipping through the net ?

Rochdale sign another ex-City youngster in defender Andrew Tutte,

Hope the work-shy, sick claiming scrotes don't enjoy the success we had!!! they are becoming us circa. 87-88 (Barrett, Warhurst, Thompstone….further back the Dodger, Tony Hery, Paul Futcher, Kenny Clements, we got Milligan from their Associate Schoolboy Crop, Willie, Joe, etc, etc….)

Edited by oafcprozac

Rochdale sign another ex-City youngster in defender Andrew Tutte,

Hope the work-shy, sick claiming scrotes don't enjoy the success we had!!! they are becoming us circa. 87-88 (Barrett, Warhurst, Thompstone….further back the Dodger, Tony Hery, Paul Futcher, Kenny Clements, we got Milligan from their Associate Schoolboy Crop, Willie, Joe, etc, etc….)

Spurdle, Branagan Johnstone, Lister

EX TICS even if NEVER PLAYED for club on PFA LISTS as frees... Makes you think.

Dean Brill

Ben Burgess

Darren Byfield

Lance Cronin

Rhys Evans

Daryl Flahaven

Adam Griffin

Danny Hall

Rubes

Andy Holdsworth

Ritchie Jones

JP Kalala

Ashley Kelly

Kelvin Lomax

Rod McDonald

Joe Murphy

Josh Ollerenshaw

Chris Porter

Jason Price

Matty Wolfenden

Scott Spencer

Stefan Stam

John Thompson

Kristen Timar (Ok fringe but signed)

Neal Trotman

Andy Todd

Ian Westlake

Calvin Zola

Antony Crompton

Gregg Kidd

Shaun Routledge

No disrespect to some, but boy is there some :censored:e on that list.

Hartlepool sign striker Colin Nish. Yet another who was once linked to a latics move. There again who hasn't!

i'm tipping hartlepool for a play off push. might just fall short like orient this season but i think they will be the suprize package of next season

i'm tipping hartlepool for a play off push. might just fall short like orient this season but i think they will be the suprize package of next season

Missed out on Lomana Lua Lua too apparently. he must be in his 30s now though and what's he been doing for the last 5 years?

Charlton seems to be splashing the cash a bit on fairly unexciting players.

They've nicked two of crucial players from our 17th position finish last season and signed a couple of other league one-ers.

Have a feeling Chris Powell's going to be under a bit of pressure as they were expected to challenge last season - can't see two fairly unproven ex-Latics helping him much.

Charlton seems to be splashing the cash a bit on fairly unexciting players.

They've nicked two of crucial players from our 17th position finish last season and signed a couple of other league one-ers.

Have a feeling Chris Powell's going to be under a bit of pressure as they were expected to challenge last season - can't see two fairly unproven ex-Latics helping him much.

Agree, I reckon Powell will be sacked by Christmas….

Missed out on Lomana Lua Lua too apparently. he must be in his 30s now though and what's he been doing for the last 5 years?

practicing his somersaults! i remember when i had him in my fantasy footy team. he scored, did an impressive somersault, hurt himself and came of injured.

charlton sign rhoys wiggins too, another undisclosed fee...

Think they're setting themselves up for a fall.

If Latics had (lets pluck a figure out of the air....) £375k to spend on a player, I'd want a someone from a higher division than our current one.