PFA Transfer list

MK Dons have released Sean O'Hanlon, Jude Stirling, Danny Woodards and Stuart Searle following their League One play-off exit to Peterborough

Midfielder Jeff Hughes has been named among 17 players released by relegated Bristol Rovers.

The 25-year-old, who was their first-choice penalty taker last season, made his Rovers debut in 2008 and has scored 30 goals in 130 appearances.

Also shown the door are striker Darryl Duffy and defender Carl Regan, along with reserve keeper Mike Green.

Joining them are Danny Senda, Gavin Williams, JP Kalala and Jerel Ifil, who arrived towards the end of the season.

Brighton and Hove Albion's top striker Glenn Murray will leave the promoted Seagulls this summer after turning down another contract offer.

lymouth Argyle have released nine members of their first-team squad, with Stephane Zubar the only out of contract player offered a new deal.

New Zealand striker Rory Fallon, who spent two months on loan at Ipswich this season, is amongst the departures from Home Park.

Karl Duguid, Chris Clark, Anton Peterlin, Kristian Timar and Luke Summerfield have all released.

Jim Paterson, Marcel Seip and Steve Maclean have also left the club.

so... who should we go for?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray - we have no chance. Wants too much for Brighton.

Darryl Duffy - showed some promise at Hartlepool, Swansea and Bristol rovers ans lost his way. Has potential, I'd definately give him a trial.

http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list

Jeremie Aliadiere is a striker that never lived up to his billing

Would Omar Daley be worth a look ? Always looked good for Bratford when I have seen him

Was on TalkSport today! He's after a new club after getting fit from ligament damage 12 months ago and at the age of 28 I think he is definately worth a punt. He has been training with Arsenals first team for fitness!

See we've got 3 keepers released - Brill, Ollerenshaw and Shaun Routledge.

An experienced 'keeper is available in Matt Duke (Hull) who stands at 6' 6". Be good to bring him in with possibly a young understudy.

owen hargreaves been released...ahem

Ive heard Dickov is looking at Lucas Akins who is out of contract at Tranmere. Theyve offered him a one year deal, Dickovs offered him two apparently.

Ha Ha. In your dreams.

22 games in 5 years. 2 Goals.

Fancy a swap with Warren Feeney?

Edited by singe

Ha Ha. In your dreams.

22 games in 5 years. 2 Goals.

Fancy a swap with Warren Feeney?

Hes made more appearances than that im sure. He played around 30 last season alone. Hes a class act when it comes to attacking the full back. Raw pace, dribbling skills to rival Messi, and the awareness to pick out the deadly pass. He has alot to thank Parry for.

Hes made more appearances than that im sure. He played around 30 last season alone. Hes a class act when it comes to attacking the full back. Raw pace, dribbling skills to rival Messi, and the awareness to pick out the deadly pass. He has alot to thank Parry for.

:lol:

quality WUM

I'll give you more games, I was looking at your website though.

40 games 4 goals.

Wonderkid.

Lucas Adkins Tranmere

Partick fan quote

"Akins is one of the worst football players I have ever seen in a Thistle jersey. He honestly sometimes had the look of a man who did not know what sport he was supposed to be playing."

I'll take your word he has a lot to thank Les Parry for.

I bet none of it is football related though..

Edited by singe

Paul Rachubka (I'd have him), Richard Kingson (Probably, but as back-up), Rob Edwards (Maybe), Danny Coid (Yep), Malaury Martin (Can't place him), Marlon Harewood (Yes but can't afford him), Jason Euell (Same as Harewood), David Carney (And again - money), Andy Reid (Would love to able to afford him), Salaheddine Sbai (Who?) and Ishmel Demontagnac (already gone) have all been told to find new clubs by Lashers.

And that completes the vote of the Brizzle jury. Well, one of 'em, anyway.