Matt Smith non-League Striker signs

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two more from the Smithster

2 mins 25 and 2 mins 50

you know what; they look awful goals; but i actually like the look of his 2nd goal there. Right in the 6 yard box as the cross comes in; doesnt give up on it and is there to pounce and score as the ball breaks.

its really difficult to gauge of youtube & internet vids; but at least the lad looks ot get into positions where he could be a threat & score the odd goal - something we missed woefully last season......

you know what; they look awful goals; but i actually like the look of his 2nd goal there. Right in the 6 yard box as the cross comes in; doesnt give up on it and is there to pounce and score as the ball breaks.

its really difficult to gauge of youtube & internet vids; but at least the lad looks ot get into positions where he could be a threat & score the odd goal - something we missed woefully last season......

Strange, we had yet to see him score with header.

Given our awful record of scoring goals inside the box last season, i'd take someone that misses chances as long as he gets in there and on the end of things. As useful as Tonk was for the first 20 odd games he was downright :censored: for the last 3 months of the season and not what we need at all…if we can get someone who gets in there and creates the breaks (this could be the lad) then we'll have that option for the first time since Porter

No goal is a bad goal. If he can score twenty hideous goals next season, we'll be very happy.

No goal is a bad goal. If he can score twenty hideous goals next season, we'll be very happy.

whether it's a tap in from a yard out or a 30 yarder, you both score the same.

If he scores 20 tap ins - I'll be over the moon.

like who???

we have taylor...moraise could play wing...evina could play wing,but there not out n out wingers...

Potentially next year we have:

Chris Taylor

Filipe Morais

Phil McGrath

Kirk Millar

Ryan Burns

Deane Smalley

As you point out, Evina can play left wing, and I also think he's had Winchester out on the right.

If there is one area of the side we aren't really in need of reenforcements, it would be on the wings.

doesnt matter how they look as long as they go in!

I really hope fans give him a chance

If I hear anyone slagging him off if he misses a couple on his first few games then it will be really annoying.

I think most would agree that we would rather have a youngster trying than the old experienced hack just here to take a wage.

I will give him my full support (until he balloons a 2 yarder over the bar :lol::lol: )

I really hope fans give him a chance

If I hear anyone slagging him off if he misses a couple on his first few games then it will be really annoying.

I'm gonna shout 'bloody rubbish, smith!' if he doesn't score with his first touch.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm gonna shout 'bloody rubbish, smith!' if he doesn't score with his first touch.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good. You have every right, you have paid your money and are entightled to voice your opinion. Anyway it cant affect him in any way because hes a professional. People BOOOOOOOOO'd back in the seventies and that didnt stop us getting decent in the 80's.

Good. You have every right, you have paid your money and are entightled to voice your opinion. Anyway it cant affect him in any way because hes a professional. People BOOOOOOOOO'd back in the seventies and that didnt stop us getting decent in the 80's.

yeh , because booing a young player coming from semi pro to pro is going to help him .

Give me strength

:lol: