Fallen Soldiers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oafc_ok

MarkOasis

BringBackRonnieMoore.....and.......

LaticsLee. He pretty much lived on here until recently. Incidently, during one of the many flat and boring parts of last Saturday's game, I overheard two lasses behind me slagging LaticsLee off. No idea who they were - must be posters off here, obviously.

Mark's gone back to being an EggChaser but might make orient if he stops being a big girl.

BBRM's still here. New name. :exile:

Razza , dont tempt fate Blue Pizza and Mendi did my bleedin head in

One of the funniest moments in my life...and i mean my life, was reading a thread when Blue Pizza and Mendi (Royle Army???) were having a 'conversation' with each other about Jon Macken signing. When the realisation hit that Blue Pizza and Mendi were the same person talking to each other, I didn't stop laughing for about 18 minutes.

Please someone find that transcript.

Although it probably won't be as funny as I remember it being.

Edited by alex_balls

One of the funniest moments in my life...and i mean my life, was reading a thread when Blue Pizza and Mendi (Royle Army???) were having a 'conversation' with each other about Jon Macken signing. When the realisation hit that Blue Pizza and Mendi were the same person talking to each other, I didn't stop laughing for about 18 minutes.

Please someone find that transcript.

Although it probably won't be as funny as I remember it being.

I just did a quick Macken search and found this :lol:

You have to say Ackey he kept you busy mate!!

macken.jpg

oafc_ok

MarkOasis

BringBackRonnieMoore.....and.......

LaticsLee. He pretty much lived on here until recently. Incidently, during one of the many flat and boring parts of last Saturday's game, I overheard two lasses behind me slagging LaticsLee off. No idea who they were - must be posters off here, obviously.

I dont miss MarkOasis one bit, he was the bossiest moderator ever :busted::jailed:

The rest of us just did it without telling you. :lol:

He was the politest Mod, really.

Ah, remember the old days when it was just about 20 of us chatting amongst ourselves? Those were the days... 4000 posts in 6 months. yes please! (before the two great post culls - Damn you Rummy!)

Now I actually have to talk to you lot in the real world. How degrading.

Dude, they were two different people.