Fallen Soldiers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bender!! I've just remembered about Bender...!!

No not a memory from a random night out with Leeslover... the greatest newsbot, like, err, EVER!

Nothing ever about Oldham. But quality news none-the-less...

Took me ages to work out that Bender wasn't a person. That's public sector brains for ye.

Thought it was him.

Far too many steroids sloshing about in his bloodstream.

he doesnt use steroids, not by looking at him anyway

he was banned off here when his threads werent that bad, a mod was egging him on though which is a bit :censored:ty, then he gets banned, you know who you are mod

Edited by creepy

He was a troll. Who thought he was a lot cleverer and funnier than he was.

Where as Blue Pizza was just someone else being a :censored:. <_<

i dont know BRF personally, but i thought he brought a bit of humour in pretty dark times, whether thats trolling im not sure

beckfordsrightfoot is a cage fighter

He was a cock!

I will never forget me being away from OWTB for a few days after questioning whether he was a real Latics fan (as I thought he was a wind up merchant) to suddenly log on and realise that he had challenged me to a debate where members would ask questions about Latics and me and him would give answers to prove who was the biggest fan!

He was a cock!

I will never forget me being away from OWTB for a few days after questioning whether he was a real Latics fan (as I thought he was a wind up merchant) to suddenly log on and realise that he had challenged me to a debate where members would ask questions about Latics and me and him would give answers to prove who was the biggest fan!

Who won? trollface.jpg

I always thought it could be poor taste to ask exactly how close Bender and Rummy were, but this could be a time for honest disclosure in a spirit of understanding and tolerance.

Rummy is Mom, if we're continuing the Futurama analogy.

beckfordsrightfoot is a cage fighter

He was training Gracie Barra BJJ out of Bulldog. I thought I saw him at Predators last year so I asked if he was called **** (I knew his name), but it wasn't him. I knew he wanted to move into MMA...

I miss Walshy's drunken ramblings

I saw Walshy at the Wood Cup final between Royton and Middleton over at Monton & Weaste the other week. He's in fine fettle, doesn't have much time, desire or love for Latics much these days. I understood perfectly where he's coming from.

This is a great thread by the way. It wistfully reminds me of when messageboards were good. Basically, if Senor Coco, Roger Ritchie, Garcon and Harry Bosch all pack it in and stop posting, I'm outta here quicksharp.

I saw Walshy at the Wood Cup final between Royton and Middleton over at Monton & Weaste the other week. He's in fine fettle, doesn't have much time, desire or love for Latics much these days. I understood perfectly where he's coming from.

This is a great thread by the way. It wistfully reminds me of when messageboards were good. Basically, if Senor Coco, Roger Ritchie, Garcon and Harry Bosch all pack it in and stop posting, I'm outta here quicksharp.

I'm really touched by that.

I don't know what feels better the warm fuzzy feeling I got when I read it or the erection.

PS you're on a minus three rating for that one. You should have chucked more names in at the end.

-4 rep points = butthurts that didn't get mentioned :bigcry: