Kuqi against Hudds

And what a header!

There are a few on here who are remaining quiet, who moaned like mad when we signed him a few days ago.

Dont get me wrong he wasn't a world beater but took his goal very well (although that celebration scares me in case he injures himself), and I think he will do well at this level.

Anyways, welcome to BP Shefki!

i dont see how we can judge our forwards due to the lack of servive they get.

it's a thankless task.

good goal but the cross made it.

he put himself about. he will socre goals at this level.

cult figure. goosebumps when he was posing for pics at the start and his celebration after the goal.

showed more passion than anybody for the sending off. impressive for a debut.

And what a header!

There are a few on here who are remaining quiet, who moaned like mad when we signed him a few days ago.

Dont get me wrong he wasn't a world beater but took his goal very well (although that celebration scares me in case he injures himself), and I think he will do well at this level.

Anyways, welcome to BP Shefki!

I thought both debutants had excellent games and with Reid looking fit hungry and mobile again dare I say it we look a real goal threat ....all the more encouraging since Taylor was way off his game.

We are shaping up really promisingly now, it's a shame young Parker is out, we would have so many options if he too was currently available!

i dont see how we can judge our forwards due to the lack of servive they get.

it's a thankless task.

good goal but the cross made it.

he put himself about. he will socre goals at this level.

cult figure. goosebumps when he was posing for pics at the start and his celebration after the goal.

showed more passion than anybody for the sending off. impressive for a debut.

I said same today to my brother who really doesn't rate Reid (got to be honest I didn't either last season), although they dont get much wing service.

Sign of a great striker though Kuqi's goal............. 1 chance and in.

Anyone remember Shearer England V Germany in Euro 90?

Edited by lancy lad

I said same today to my brother who really doesn't rate Reid (got to be honest I didn't either last season), although they dont get much wing service.

Sign of a great striker though Kuqi's goal............. 1 chance and in.

Anyone remember Shearer England V Germany in Euro 90?

no

I agree, I think his presence will be great.

You only have to look at how they mobbed him after his goal to realise he has already made an impact with them.

Had a nice little chat with Smith when he was subbed, giving him some advice. Was also in the ref's ear all game, but not in an annoying fashion. Taylor should take note.

Quality start by a quality player, he oozed class and seemed to get the best out Reid. Still not match fit and still gelling into a young side, next month we could be falling over ourselfs to bow down at chant "We're not worthy". Or am I just getting carried away?

Kuqi,

No arrogance, no show pony, no big 'ed,

an honest pro who will be good for the team, the kids, the club and us, the supporters.

Just what we needed!

Had a nice little chat with Smith when he was subbed, giving him some advice. Was also in the ref's ear all game, but not in an annoying fashion. Taylor should take note.

He showed smith how to do it after 6 minutes! Incidentally, smith had only been on pitch a few mins and looked shattered! Doesn't appear to have a sprint in him! Kinda reminds me of Ian Marshall with his gait.

He showed smith how to do it after 6 minutes! Incidentally, smith had only been on pitch a few mins and looked shattered! Doesn't appear to have a sprint in him! Kinda reminds me of Ian Marshall with his gait.

If he turns out to be an Ian Marshall we're sorted!

Legend after 1 70min game??????

I was pleasantly surprised by how mobile he was. Any time I'd seen him on the TV; it hasn't done him any favours IMO in terms of that. He has a bit more pace than I expected (although he's hardly rapid) and he put a "shift" in whilst he was on the pitch.

It was an encouraging debut; and he'll only get better IMO as he plays more games; getting more match fitness and getting used to his new team-mates.

Glad he's on-board......with decent service, he'll score a few this season.