Simon Corney Announcement

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gave the club a PC and they didn't have the decency to thank him on the website.

That's about the best example of why we stopped working with them you can get. Expect everything, give back nothing.

Indeed, Acks. Although, I'm struggling to find a link to Red Star enjoying 10k hits with their name on (just on this thread).

Computer help

I know this was a couple of months ago...is it an additional PC you've supplied?

No just the one, but I never saw that article on the web-site, I was told there was going to be a write up about the company and a big thank you (if that's it, I'm very disappointed).

In addition I was told and we would also be featured in the local Business Finder, which is on the main page - which we haven't.

No one has been back to even say "thank you" except big Jon Guy when I see him at the game.

Ian G.

No just the one, but I never saw that article on the web-site, I was told there was going to be a write up about the company and a big thank you (if that's it, I'm very disappointed).

In addition I was told and we would also be featured in the local Business Finder, which is on the main page - which we haven't.

No one has been back to even say "thank you" except big Jon Guy when I see him at the game.

Ian G.

That's a bit much, to be fair.

Ackey

Never mind Red Star I've just supplied them with a "FREE" PC for Jon Guys department and not even a mention about it.

Ian G.

Mon 18 July 2011 Latics fans offer help.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2394894,00.html

I'm sorry if you missed this. Tony does such a good job of updating our website that sometimes our public announcements get missed. We were truely grateful and want to thank you for your continued support!