Chaddy the owl assaulted tonight

I have just heard that Chaddy the Owl has been punched in the Owl face tonight before the game by an apparent Oldham fan and in front of children in the bar area.

Whoever you are your a disgrace to our club.

Whoever you are I'd like to see you try it to the man when he is out of the owl suite

Hopefully, there are some witness and hopefully you are known.

Chaddy is okay by the way but not happy as you can imagine

Edited by underdog

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:ing unnaceptable and infront of the kids not nice hope they get caught!

I have just heard that Chaddy the Owl has been punched in the Owl face tonight before the game by an apparent Oldham fan and in front of children in the bar area.

Whoever you are I'd like to see you try it to the man when he is out of the owl suite

Hopefully, if there are any witness and you are know.

Hopefully, there are some witness and hopefully you are know.

Chaddy is okay by the way but not happy as you can imagine

Eh, ? why would someone want to punch him?

He is livid as you can imagine as it would have been so wrong for him to react

He has mentioned there were plenty of witness to it so he will be surprised if the fan is not known/can be pointed out.

The man/owl does a great job, yes gets some ridicule and yes can give it out to the away fans as we know but he's OURS he wears the shirt and bloody tried his damned hardest to get to this game tonight as it was touch and go he could get there and did.

However you are, you've messed with the wrong Owl I'll tell ya as he has many friends

You may have thought it was a joke at the time but hindsight is a wonderful thing

Edited by underdog

He is livid as you can imagine as it would have been so wrong for him to react

He has mentioned there were plenty of witness to it so he will be surprised if the fan is not know/can be pointed out.

The man/owl does a great job, yes gets some ridicule and yes can give it out to the away fans as we know but he's OURS he wears the shirt and bloody tried his damned hardest to get to this game tonight as it was touch and go he could get there and did.

However you are, you'v messed with the wrong Owl I'll tell ya as he has many friends

Do you mean a proper punch or was it sommeone just havin fun, as you can expect, I cant understand why someone would crack him one,

What a downright weird thing to do. Having seen Chaddy take on all of Tranmere's ball boys the other week (i'm sure it was a lot more playful than it looked), pretty stupid as well. Maybe we should get Billy Big Bollocks and the bloke from the main stand who was shouting abuse at the kids on Saturday to beat the crap out of each other at half time during the Bury game. The winner'll be society.

What a downright weird thing to do. Having seen Chaddy take on all of Tranmere's ball boys the other week (i'm sure it was a lot more playful than it looked), pretty stupid as well. Maybe we should get Billy Big Bollocks and the bloke from the main stand who was shouting abuse at the kids on Saturday to beat the crap out of each other at half time during the Bury game. The winner'll be society.

Great point at Deepdale, but im still abit confused why someome punched him. Just sounds really odd to me, but usually all this comes out in the wash..

Great point at Deepdale, but im still abit confused why someome punched him. Just sounds really odd to me, but usually all this comes out in the wash..

Maybe it'll be like when that bloke punched the Stevenage player, and some girl'll be in the Chronicle tomorrow saying he was just defending her honour.

Unknown why

He has some padding but still said he felt it, it was the shock of it really for him especially from a supposedly latics fan so he was not prepared.

Probably an alcohol fuelled dare but he's messed with the wrong "bird".

Be prepared to reap the whirlwind, or apologies whilst you can

Lukers1.....is there a nice way to punch somebody in the face?.......no, didn't think so.

The guy walked up and punched me in the face whilst I was shaking a child's hand whilst having a photo with him, the guy had no reason to do it, probably just being a knob because he can't handle his beer.

As for the "it will all come out in the wash" comment, is that a way of suggesting he was provoked? If so, the simple answer is NO....unless having a picture with a kid is considered provoking these days.

Trust me, it will be sorted one way or another.

Lukers1.....is there a nice way to punch somebody in the face?.......no, didn't think so.

The guy walked up and punched me in the face whilst I was shaking a child's hand whilst having a photo with him, the guy had no reason to do it, probably just being a knob because he can't handle his beer.

As for the "it will all come out in the wash" comment, is that a way of suggesting he was provoked? If so, the simple answer is NO....unless having a picture with a kid is considered provoking these days.

The owl has spoken and like I say has many friends both in the club and out of it too. Obviously angry and rightly so but at least he was not physically hurt thank god

Whoever you are I suggest you apologies as the owl is not one for letting things like this rest

Edited by underdog

The owl has spoken and like I say has many friends both in the club and out of it too. Obviously angry and rightly so but at least he was not physically hurt thank god

Whoever you are I suggest you apologies as the owl is not one for letting things like this rest

I'm sure he can speak for himself. How many times do you need to say he knows people or he's messed with the wrong guy. Surely you're not suggesting it would be right for a childrens character to beat someone up?

I'd like to see Chaddy 'do him in' at Half Time against Bury. Can someone sort this out?

Joking aside, this isn't right, I don't know what's happened but I hope the C*nt gets a slap and Chaddy's okay.

It's also extremely cowardly, as he was around fans and having his picture taken with a kid, there's no way he was going to react.

Edited by SholverBlue

I didnt say that it was right for anyone to punched in the face, I just interested to see what had gone on thats all.

While I am disgusted someone would do this... Having no reason to not believe it wasn't provoked... I am

disappointed at the vigilante talk... My dads bigger than your dad ?? Don't go doing something stupid, getting yourself a record and then you won't be able to work with children. Calm down and carry on...

Contact the police and leave it there...

Edited by oafc0000

Nothing had gone on.

Just to set the record straight, yes I have a good number of friends through this job but I would never condone violence in revenge for what happened. I will be speaking to the club to see if they can help, if not, I know I will find out the name of the person and I will take the best course of action personally.

What I would expect from the guy is a full apology as I want people to know that behaviour is not acceptable and next time I may react differently.

Just to put it into perspective...,,, if you were sat in your office working and a random bloke walked up and punched you, I think you might have something to say about it.

I would contact the police and/ or the club. I would have thought that there would have been CCTV cameras in the bar area and hopefully this cretin has been caught on film so that the police can proceed as they see fit and the club can ban him (put his picture in the programme if needed).

Chaddy is one the good things about our club, the kids obviously go potty for him and the current incumbent strikes me as a thoroughly decent bloke. That the tool that did it feels it OK to be violent around kids for whatever reason is deeply disturbing.

Nothing had gone on.

Just to set the record straight, yes I have a good number of friends through this job but I would never condone violence in revenge for what happened. I will be speaking to the club to see if they can help, if not, I know I will find out the name of the person and I will take the best course of action personally.

What I would expect from the guy is a full apology as I want people to know that behaviour is not acceptable and next time I may react differently.

Just to put it into perspective...,,, if you were sat in your office working and a random bloke walked up and punched you, I think you might have something to say about it.

It is totally abhorrent.

I do think it is not quite the same as being sat in an office to be compeltely fair, I'd hazard a guess that the person probably thought you were completely protected with your suit when he hit you.

Not excusig it whatsoever.

What sort of moron thinks it is acceptable to punch anyone in front of kids.