Simpson

He has been given this free role here by the boss and he is revelling it , I would hope he is grateful to Mr Dickov for re-igniting his career.

I have little doubt he won't want to give it up easily , it would have to be a very tempting offer to stop him coming back imo.

In addition the chance to play at both Wembley & Anfield must be very attractive.

Do all your online shopping via PlayerShare WebShop.

Become a PlayerShare member.

Attend every home game.

Use club travel for away games.

Buy loved ones a half-season ticket for Christmas.

Shop in the Club shop.

Participate in the Club lottery.

Buy a half time raffle ticket.

The more people who do these things, the more likely Latics are to sign decent players.

A fine player who should be showing his talent at a higher level. I genuinely think he'd want to return but, I guess, it will come down to how stubborn Huddersfield want to be and, if they receive ay offers for him, there's not a lot we could do. If there aren't any cash offers and if we get past Southend, hopefully we'd be able to stump up his wages for the rest of the season.

Attend every home game.

Shop in the Club shop.

The more people who do these things, the more likely Latics are to sign decent players.

I play Saturday afternoons myself mate so can only make midweek games but have decided I'm going to the club shop when I get paid later this month. I'll get me a Waterproof jacket and it's all down to your post above!

well hopefully a deals being done now rather than when the window opens

I want him signed January 1st not deadline day because deals cant be agreed until either club thinks they have no choice but to accept whats on the table or risk missing out!

Attend every home game.

Shop in the Club shop.

It comes down to this, if we want the club to proceed then we need to put our hands in our pockets.

Attend every home game.

Shop in the Club shop.

+ buy a programme

+ nag a friend/family member into coming to a match

Edited by LaticsPete

Is anybody actually in any doubt where Robbie wants to be? he would run over to BP to sign up it's all down to Huddersfield where he as no future at all!

He may well want to be here but his performances will have alerted bigger clubs, I'm sure his agent doesn't really care that he is settled here, enjoys the training and banter with the rest of the squad..etc.. If a bigger club offers more cash then I can see the agent giving it the old "short career, too good to turn down"...

He may well want to be here but his performances will have alerted bigger clubs, I'm sure his agent doesn't really care that he is settled here, enjoys the training and banter with the rest of the squad..etc.. If a bigger club offers more cash then I can see the agent giving it the old "short career, too good to turn down"...

/\

Robbie may be saying he's happy here, wants to sign up etc; but in January; if a Sheff Weds or Utd, Charlton or even a lower Championship side make a move; his behind the scenes Svengali agent won't be concerned at all with whether Robbie likes it here or not; it'll be where the money is unfortunately.

That said, I hope the draw of being happy, playing week in; week out for a manager he clearly likes will be enough.

From what I've seen Robbie Simpson seems to be a fairly genuine lad obviously enjoying his football here. Whilst he may have his head turned by bigger propositions who is to say that it wouldn't turn out like it did for him at Hudds?

As far as i can see the lad is already a 'tic in all but writing and would be very surprised if he chose elsewhere