• Another coach/bus
    • Minibus
    • Driving from Oldham
    • Driving from elsewhere
    • Train
    • Not decided yet
    • Other
    • Not going
  2. 2. If on the train, which are you aiming for?

• Earlier than 15.30 from Manchester
    • 15.37 from Piccadilly
    • 15.39 from Victoria
    • 16.01 from Pic
    • 16.07 from Pic
    • 16.37 from Pic
    • 16.39 from Vic
    • 17.01 from Pic
    • 17.07 from Pic
    • 17.37 from Pic
    • 18.01 from Pic
    • Later than 18.01 from Manchester
    • Not travelling through Manchester
    • Not on the train

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the best way to get from the centre to Anfield?

Get the 17 from stand 9 at Queen Sq bus station (opp Lime St, just past St George's hall) or the 26 from Liverpool One bus station (they're less frequent but it's nearer if you're drinking around the Albert Dock/Hanover st/Dale st end of the city centre, or if you decide to go to Jamie Carragher's place in Liverpool One :wink: ). If you're travelling by train you can get a Plusbus ticket with your train ticket for £3.20, or you can get an area C Saveaway ticket (which you can use on the buses and trains) from the train and bus stations for £3.50. I'd strongly advise you to go to the Flat Iron after the match for an hour or so cos you've got no chance of getting a bus straight after.

1.07 from Euston... all aboard the Oasis express!! Could be a good chance of us making the ko for once seeig as we all arrive 4 hours before the game starts... Wouldn't bank on it though!! Then again if it wasn't for Gregan setting fire to the chippy at Everton we may have missed most of the first half and not jus the goal ( don't you hate the beer run )

I will be on one of the official coaches which are leaving BP at 5pm. We have 15 coaches booked so far and places are filling up fast. Everyone booking onto these coaches will receive free entry into Liquid/Envy for post-match celebrations and can buy a mega flag for just £5 (RRP £7.99). Let's bring a sea or blue to Anfield! We have also designed 'Oldham v Liverpol FA Cup 3rd Round' commemorative scarves so place your order at the club shop now! See you all on the 6th!

I will be on one of the official coaches which are leaving BP at 5pm. We have 15 coaches booked so far and places are filling up fast. Everyone booking onto these coaches will receive free entry into Liquid/Envy for post-match celebrations and can buy a mega flag for just £5 (RRP £7.99). Let's bring a sea or blue to Anfield! We have also designed 'Oldham v Liverpol FA Cup 3rd Round' commemorative scarves so place your order at the club shop now! See you all on the 6th!

Hi Jenny,

Please may I book the seat next to you on the coach. Thank you.

Ps please pick me up and drop me off in Leeds after closing hours at liquid/envy.

pps Please make my giant flag into a cape.

Thanks in advance.

RR

so that's around 900 people already on official coaches, not including the coaches from various pubs. Good stuff, but I'm slightly nervous

Not booked yet as waiting to join queues up sheepfoot lane tomorrow for ticket free for all - wonder how many still waiting to get ticket before booking coach - hope there are spaces on coaches for those in similar situ.:shock: :shock:

Ditto.......There seem to be plenty of options with coaches though, looks like we have ourselves a convoy!