Liverpool Tickets

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope tickets are restricted to how many you can have or people who aren't queueing now could be struggling. People arriving all the time.

I queue from 5:30 am and got my tickets at 9:05. They are not restricted as they are on Open Sale!! If you are in the Main stand I suspect that the 2000 or so tickets left will be in short supply when you get to the window!!

I did hear that we have an option on another 3000 ticvkets in the upper tier but that the club would have to buy all 3000 up front from Liverpool as they beleive that they will sell out anyway!!!!

Good luck :grin:

No time for people moaning. Get off your arse and get in line early. Some lemons were turning up at 9am. What planet are they on? If its worth moaning about its worth getting up at 7am for.

Will sell out for sure I wasn't the only ST holder in there who had had to wait to get more that 2 tickets.

No time for people moaning. Get off your arse and get in line early. Some lemons were turning up at 9am. What planet are they on? If its worth moaning about its worth getting up at 7am for.

Will sell out for sure I wasn't the only ST holder in there who had had to wait to get more that 2 tickets.

I ain't moaning love - except about the queue being in the rain rather than under the stand. I'm quite enjoying it really. I've already got tickets - using the famed 'voucher C'.