JP Final is against....

Is it only me that is getting mightily pissed off with people counting their chickens? We've two games to play yet against a team that may be struggling in the league but have had no such problems in the JPT. Wonder how you'll all feel if we lose two or three nil on Tuesday night?

One word: WREXHAM…...

Is it only me that is getting mightily pissed off with people counting their chickens? We've two games to play yet against a team that may be struggling in the league but have had no such problems in the JPT. Wonder how you'll all feel if we lose two or three nil on Tuesday night?

People are getting carried away and there's every chance it will come crashing down in tears. That said, for most of our recent history the only promise coming into this stage of the season is 'we may go on a decent run and nip into the playoffs' or ':censored:, we need a striker or we're going down'. I'm just enjoying the optimism and excitement whilst it lasts. We all know it won't be forever!

Hope its not Swindon. would take barnet any day. hate playing against swindon. nothing against them as a club, just i have this thing that swindon are one of our bogie clubs. quite enjoy the away day.

Didn't we beat Swindon to make the playoffs under Dowie?

Or WRECSAM...

Whilst there is a certain feel of expectancy amongst our fans - confidence is a good thing to have at the club. If we don't beat Chesterfield over 2 games then we don't deserve to get to Wembley. The players are good enough to get there and i'm sure Dickov has reiterated that we've got a tough task in front of us.

Or WRECSAM...

Whilst there is a certain feel of expectancy amongst our fans - confidence is a good thing to have at the club. If we don't beat Chesterfield over 2 games then we don't deserve to get to Wembley. The players are good enough to get there and i'm sure Dickov has reiterated that we've got a tough task in front of us.

Over two legs you would expect us to triumph - it all depends on the players but I have already marked 25 March in the calendar :wink:

yea its just you :lol: theres no harm in getting excited and talkin bout it...it wont have any effect on the result, and if it all goes pear shaped then so be it......

• 4 weeks later...

Chesterfield v Swindon for those of you going to London on 25th March.

The Holidays booked in at work for a trip to London were officially cancelled off yesterday. Just when i'd stopped kicking cats; I was reminded again........... :ranting: :ranting:

Ah well - 2 more days to fit in somewhere now I suppose.