Rochdale Road End

We were second best on the pitch going in to the closing stages, clinging on.

They should have had a penalty.

Lee cleared off the line quite brilliantly.

Diallo was out on his feet and had been for a good half hour.

But from nowhere the Rochdale Road End stood as one in song. It was fantastic. It was like being in a real football ground. It was absolutely magnificent.

Well done to all. Same again Tuesday night please.

But from nowhere the Rochdale Road End stood as one in song. It was fantastic. It was like being in a real football ground. It was absolutely magnificent.

I think it was inspired by the sheer determination of the team.

They give us something to cheer about, and we'll cheer!

Attitude of players and fans alike was spot on - well done all!

I was going to post about this too but you've covered everything, it really was fantastic. Lovely day, 3 points, Taylor goal and a bloody good sing song. Saturdays don't get much better.

To the lads at the back of the RRE today you were magnificent, I doff my cap to you. When Cisak was injured and you piped up with the Taylor, Kuqi, Linesman, Dickov and Broughty "give us a wave" it was as if the RRE had found its voice at long last. I'd been chatting to my mate about the good old days in the Lookers but I was proud to be in the RRE today.

Fair play to you lads, well done! And as has been said, more of the same on Tuesday from all of us.

I can only echo the sentiments, shows what we can do when we remain positive.

If we can reproduce the same support on tuesday it can only inspire the team. Enjoyable afternoon.

Exactly, "Enjoyable", surely the reason we go to the bloody football, to enjoy ourselves?

That win along with the atmosphere at the end will do no harm in attracting back the golden ticket ex followers. It was a dire game with a flat atmosphere for most parts but because the sun was out, we was winning and a decent crowd meant the last 10 minutes led to a heartfelt sing song.

I really do think singing 'Lino give us a wave' and him smiling led to him not giving the blatent penalty and the goaline (was it in?!) clearance :grin:

Tuesday night will be a lot tougher than today though, Bournemouth are going through turmoil and we were expected to beat them . Orient are down there fighting for their lifes and will get at us from the first minute, it will require a professional performance to beat them. If we do beat them on Tuesday it will be the first time we've won 3 league games in a row since September 2009!

That win along with the atmosphere at the end will do no harm in attracting back the golden ticket ex followers. It was a dire game with a flat atmosphere for most parts but because the sun was out, we was winning and a decent crowd meant the last 10 minutes led to a heartfelt sing song.

I really do think singing 'Lino give us a wave' and him smiling led to him not giving the blatent penalty and the goaline (was it in?!) clearance :grin:

Tuesday night will be a lot tougher than today though, Bournemouth are going through turmoil and we were expected to beat them . Orient are down there fighting for their lifes and will get at us from the first minute, it will require a professional performance to beat them. If we do beat them on Tuesday it will be the first time we've won 3 league games in a row since September 2009!

That was my first worry too...i immediately glanced over at the lino half expecting him signalling a goal.

I'd been chatting to my mate about the good old days in the Lookers but I was proud to be in the RRE today.

Ah. Those were the days. Going mental when Vernon scored against City, winding up many an oppo full back, loving Eyres's tricks, just singing. Today brought it all back. Sniff.

I couldn't have summed it up better. I've no idea what led to it, the atmosphere had been as flat as usual but with a few minutes left we got something special.

It was brilliant to experience and brought back memories of what BP can be like.

Let's try and make it like that more often.

It looked and sounded great from the main stand! Seemed to come out of nowhere!

I think it was abit of siege mentality that kicked in as we were under the cosh towards the end heard you all loud and clear from the back of the main stand and got a few of us joining in too.

I'd been chatting to my mate about the good old days in the Lookers but I was proud to be in the RRE today.

Fair play to you lads, well done! And as has been said, more of the same on Tuesday from all of us.

Ah. Those were the days. Going mental when Vernon scored against City, winding up many an oppo full back, loving Eyres's tricks, just singing. Today brought it all back. Sniff.

It's 4 in the morning, I'm pissed, dunno if your on hte wind up or not but I started in the 80s in the cahddy then switched tot hte paddock, I used to lean againstthe handrail at the eend of the "boxes" on the main stand near the away end. i stayed there throughout our glory days till I got to college and spent more money on beer and birds than footie. £2 in with a members card in that paddock, get there t 2pm to get yer spot, I got Andy Ritchie's autograph one day.

THen I wnet to uni and caught the games when I could in the chaddy, since then I've loived in many places in the country and got games when I could. I moved back to the Manchester area in 2004 and had a few years in the chaddy before mivng to the lookers and it was fantastic. Whne I was growing up hte lookers was the old man's stand, wish I'd moved there years ago, great place to watch footie.

But, today the RRE was like the old chaddy. the top right of the cahdy of the early 80s "Linesman, give us a wave" - That, that is the football crowdd I want to be in, what got me hooked in the first palace. Christ, we sang "Taylork, give us a wave" and he waved like a shy kid, the lad had just scored a goal and he was like Bambi! I've just seen his goal again on telly and he bloody kisses the bage after he scores, last weke at dale he was slated by morons for 90 mins, this week he won us the bloody game. OAFEC fan taylor won us 3 poiunts and he bloody loved loved it. I love talyor, if he wan't gineger he could do my wife! "hE'S one of our own,onr of our won!! too right!

"One of our own!" Them lads at the back of the RE are ONE OF OUR OWN! I've been a snob on here at times and slagged the druumerboy off and loked down my nose at them lads that have tried to create an "UltrAS" but today was the best day I've had at latics for bloody years. We were stood up at the end, no one aid "sit down" as we were all on our ffett singing and between us and Cisak we kept that cleean sheet and got the 23 oijnts!

We;ve got another game in Tuesday and if we do that again it has to be worth at least half a point before we even kick off! I've not been so pround of being a latics fan as I do tonight and it was a bloody nothing fgame, I'm stil buzzing now, kept rewinding the match on telly, Kieran lee crossing for the goal then clearing off the line, magic12!

wE HAD fRANKIE bUNN'S

we had frankie bunn's son runnign rond for us tday, Fankei's bunn nbloosy son! who vloody cares if he over ran a ball or two it is good to se Bunn on a latics shirt again. Yes I;/m livieng in the past but I love Frankie, my favourite ever Ltics player. Give him sone of Barlow's pies and I;d have him on a contract here, late on he got throuhg 3 of them then won a free kick on the edge ofthe box. Liek Talyole I'd rathe have him on my team than have to afce him.

Aye. Sunshine, 3 points, clean sheet, exciting game, cracking atmosphere, Tom Adeyemi stripping down to his pants. They certainly got their money's worth yesterday. Someone on Twitter was saying it was their son's first game and he didn't like it cos it was too loud. :grin: So you may have scared off one small child, but hopefully the atmosphere'll have made a good impression on a few others.

It was very hot , especially in the first half , sat near the front in the The Rochdale Road End.

Why on earth would you sit in a shaded very old stand with stantions blocking the view ,rather than a modern stand with terrific views in all seats?

The Chaddy was awesome in the standing era , but not in the modern times imo.

Looked good and was loud.

Also, it was great when we scored and the Chaddy and RRE looked for them few minutes like they was both quite full and made a fair bit of noise (even though the attendance suggest otherwise!).

Win against Orient and get a decent result at Notts, then we might keep some of the golden ticketers who dont come along that often!