Oldham 0 - 1 Charlton

Wycombe, Preston and Bury to play. 3 points from those and we will be right. Bury have some winnable games left. Preston, however, have a very tough fixture list, aside from our game (where we have to be favourites) they have Huddersfield and Charlton at home and Stevenage and Bournemouth away. I can see Preston being below us come the last day. Someone has already posted Wycombe's tough fixture list.

Another game , another trip home totally wound up by our shower.

Another Paul Dickov & friends production of 'how not to score a goal or ever look like scoring'

Two chunks of the game with a man advantage & did we ever look like scoring ? do we ever look scoring ?

11 games out of 21 in 2012 with no goal scored , it's pathetic.

This lot haven't looked like they could break a cardboard box down since the start of the year.

How about banning them from social media until they score some goals & win some games.

What do you do in training ?

I wonder how much patience the board have left ...I have none.

We'll be OK. More possession, more shots and more on target than the top club today. The barren run will turn round. Wouldn't surprise me if we got something out of the Wendies on Monday. At least we won't have that Grade A tosspot Kettle ruining the game. Will we?

Quite looking forward to Wycombe. OWTB1.gif

To be fair to an extremely poor ref he gave us a man advantage for 2 periods of the game.

Once again though we were extremely poor in and around the box.

Our crossing is at pub football level and totally void of ideas around their box.

Before the game i would have settled for a point , afterwards i am very very dissapointed and annoyed that we have yet again allowed an extremely poor looking side walk away with a

1-0 and 3 points when they have only had one shot on target.

Time for PD to move over and get Andy Ritche back and at least show a bit of passion going forward.If not i can't see us scoring again this season.

The only thing that will keep us up is if we can somehow scrape 3 or 4 0-0 draws in the last 5 matches.

If not then thanks Latics for saving me £300 next season because i ain't paying to watch that again.

Edited by losesome

After today, I actually think we could go down. Getting beyond a joke.

Predictable, standard 1-0 home defeat. Charlton might be top of the league, but they were nothing special.

In previous matches, at least we were creating chances - there was none of that today.

Why, before he was subbed, were we lumping high balls up to Harry Bunn, one of the smallest players on the pitch, who was being man-marked by the tallest player on the pitch?

Also, when we get the ball out wide, why do the two wide players immediately run towards each other instead of the one not in possession running down the line, leaving the only option to knock it into midfield? Diallo and Simpson were almost holding hands in the first-half.

While we're on Simpson - he should be fined for that free-kick at the end. Pathetic.

Yes the ref was bad, but he was bad to both teams.

Haven't felt this low after a match since the Chesterfield match. The reality is we could get sucked into a relegation battle and I'm not sure we've got the ideas or balls to win it.

Edited by JoeP

We are a soft touch & have been for quite a while.

The merits of the ref are irrelevant & a handy distraction for management.

We had the man advantage twice , not them.

I thought Jan 29th was a crucial day & it was , we have been in freefall ever since failing to beat the bottom club in the division home or away & have a fantastic day out.

We look absolutely clueless , the buck as always stops with the manager.

Think we have scored 14 goals in 21 games in 2012, with two of them in the cup.

Poor today, the ref didn't help but the game was poor. We played some decent passing around but no end product. Kuqi should of gone of instead of Bunn. Lost it with Kuqi now, most of the time the ball bounces of him, he got himself another stupid booking for arguing, and to top it off at the end, ball was perfectly lined up for Furman to shoot inside their area and Kuqi goes and takes it off him and we end up losing it. Drop him and give Tonk and Bunn a chance up front.

We are a soft touch & have been for quite a while.

The merits of the ref are irrelevant & a handy distraction for management.

We had the man advantage twice , not them.

I thought Jan 29th was a crucial day & it was , we have been in freefall ever since failing to beat the bottom club in the division home or away & have a fantastic day out.

We look absolutely clueless , the buck as always stops with the manager.

That 50/1 I took the other day, looks so, so generous…..

It's not just Wycombe we are fighting against its also PNE, Bury, Leyton and Walsall none of the teams below us are setting the world alight and Wycombe are struggling for wins while getting points. That won't be enough to catch us and I don't think Leyton will catch us, and one win would be enough, hell two points should do it.

It's not just Wycombe we are fighting against its also PNE, Bury, Leyton and Walsall none of the teams below us are setting the world alight and Wycombe are struggling for wins while getting points. That won't be enough to catch us and I don't think Leyton will catch us, and one win would be enough, hell two points should do it.

Ifs buts and maybes. We've lost eight out of 10 and not scored in four games……Teams know that 1 goal is enough to beat us...