• A
    • B
    • C
    • D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is they've already designed it. Should do this vote banter. It's us that has to buy them, not like the players care

Maybe we should do a vote in around December/January time has a few away kits on, they might take some of our ideas then... i'd be happy to make some mock-up's on request if we were actually going to be listened to!

I would choose any of those four to be honest. They all look great and much better than majority of what we actually had, if pushed itll be A with tangerine instead of red followed by D or C. That other posters design looks good as a training top but IMHO not for me as home shirt.

You should contact SC to offer your services for the next away and subsequent kits. Like somebody else said, the fans should really have the choice and your ideas are much fresher than what the club and supplier generate.

Question - does supplier do similar and present say 4 templates and club have limited choice or does the club have full say on template, design, colours, material etc?

what is this fasination everyone seems to have with tangerine?

Ken Bates brought it to the club ffs! it was for a short time but tangerine are Blackpools colours not Oldhams

we have had red in our kit a hell of a lot more than tangerine over the years

I keep reading people want a kit that says its "Oldham" thats not tangerine

blue and white thats Oldham - Blackpool's colours are tangerine

if we did have another or 3rd colour id want a red trim but that my personal choice - the club wont do that though

Edited by palmer1

im another of the don't get the tangerine brigade.

I supose i grew up in the early nineties when we happily had red trims and red away kits we seem to have done away with that altogether now tho.

Blue and white at home for me if the away kit was tangerine like a few years back then fine but for me the home shirt should be blue and white and thats about it

what is this fasination everyone seems to have with tangerine?

Ken Bates brought it to the club ffs! it was for a short time but tangerine are Blackpools colours not Oldhams

we have had red in our kit a hell of a lot more than tangerine over the years

I keep reading people want a kit that says its "Oldham" thats not tangerine

blue and white thats Oldham - Blackpool's colours are tangerine

if we did have another or 3rd colour id want a red trim but that my personal choice - the club wont do that though

I just think it looks nice, we've never traditionally had tangerine on the home kit though. In an ideal world I'd like us to have an Ajax Style kit only Blue instead of red, but I think the club just goes for the cheapest option and choses a prototype kit