Players not wasted any time in going off on their jollies

No season debriefing? No week of warm down training? Seems a quick getaway compared to other years.

According to Twitter

Cisak and Bouzanis already back in Oz

Matt Smith in California

Maybe the wages we pay are not as poor as we think

Enjoy your holibobs fellas, come back in pre-season flying!

Our season debreif could have started after the Preston game seen as the season was effectivly over.

Good to see Cisak and Bouzanis are good buddy's seen as they will hopefully be fighting for the same spot next season

I'd be happy with that, can't remember the last time we had TWO decent keepers probably Fleming and Crossley and before that probably Gerrard and Hallworth, Rhodes Hallworth and Goram/Gorton.

I'd be amazed if Bouzanis was in Australia for less than two weeks. So how is he gonna meet the deadline that PD gave them to sign new deals?

Faxes adn scanners are wonderful things!

Anyway, not a problem, he signed it before he left....

Ha Ha.

3 words that do not go with Prozac!

Who promptly proved the point in his post with a better recollection of our keeper doubles than most coould do!!

It's just his judgement that's in question - Crossley and Flemming?! :wink:

I'd be amazed if Bouzanis was in Australia for less than two weeks. So how is he gonna meet the deadline that PD gave them to sign new deals?

Dickov will probably take them at their word if they say they will sign when they return.

More than Likely they have already signed and they will leak the information out over the next few weeks.

Re the wages point:

Cisak and Bouzanis are probably going back to Oz to see their families- Cisak hasn't been back for 2 years. A flight to Oz isn't that expensive, I booked mine a week before I went as I wanted confirmation that I'd passed my exams before doing so, it only cost £1500. I bet most of the posters spend that on their jollies. They won't have to worry about hotel costs.

Smith is slightly different but he could easily have been saving up for some time- considering this time last year he was doing his finals.

Edited by rudemedic

Re the wages point:

Cisak and Bouzanis are probably going back to Oz to see their families- Cisak hasn't been back for 2 years. A flight to Oz isn't that expensive, I booked mine a week before I went as I wanted confirmation that I'd passed my exams before doing so, it only cost £1500 pounds. I bet most of the posters spend that on their jollies. They won't have to worry about hotel costs.

Smith is slightly different but he could easily have been saving up for some time- considering this time last year he was doing his finals.

Smith is from a rich family

Plus a pleb like me could go on holiday to Vegas. No doubt he earns a little more than me - doesn't make him donald ducking trump does it.

So if you went to Australia to work, you got annual leave for a month and your family were still based in the UK would you not go and see them? Especially when Qantas have offers for flights at this time of year because they're approaching winter over there