Lancs 2012

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smaller squad due to finances so said Bumble on Sky over the weekend.

Shajid Mahood apart , its as they were really.......it was nothing short of a sporting miricle that we won it last season really, there's no way it'll be repeated this season IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to ditch Saj in my opinion. Brings nowt to the party.

Well impressed with the sheepshagger we've brought in. Everything I've seen from him from ability to attitude is everything missing from Saj for the past few years.

My main question is, why isn't Hogg playing the CB40? I think Newby is worth a chance (hence the one year contract), but he isn't touching Hogg's heals.

Several of us went to the Sunday game at Lords. Wish I'd stayed at home to clean the toilet. We bowled dreadfully, no line or length on a ridiculously small pitch, and Middlesex smashed us to their one day record score. We then set about chasing it by nudging the odd single here and there whilst conceding regular wickets. Piss poor.

• 2 weeks later...

Going on Sunday with tickets won by the eldest from the Latics web site.

Might test out trams from Oldham!

Not as quick as a bike in rush hour apparently see http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/transport/s/1581671_video-car-bicycle-tram-or-bus-who-won-the-great-public-transport-race

Check out the name of the winner too.

Not as quick as a bike in rush hour apparently see http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/transport/s/1581671_video-car-bicycle-tram-or-bus-who-won-the-great-public-transport-race

Check out the name of the winner too.

Deed poll was created for exactly these circumstances.

And his parents are thoughtless bastards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...