Euros Prediction Game - IT'S ON - with prizes and benefit for PlayerShare

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked the scoring system to be honest, but as I've correctly predicted all three current semi-finalists, shouldn't I have 21 points for that round? Wish I hadn't screwed the placings up in the Spain/Italy and England/France groups. I'd be bossing it by now.

I haven't checked the scoring system to be honest, but as I've correctly predicted all three current semi-finalists, shouldn't I have 21 points for that round? Wish I hadn't screwed the placings up in the Spain/Italy and England/France groups. I'd be bossing it by now.

Yeah. Not quite sure how that's happened - seems to be a quirk associated with you having them in the wrong places but looks like it will sort itself out after tomorrow's game. And if Italy win, you may yet run away with it as you'll have all four semi finalists right.

Predicted Germany v Greece in the 1/4s with Germany to win and I'm still bloody 9th. There ain't no justice. :disappointed:

It's all politics, man.

Had last night down as Spain 2 France 1. I think France were lucky to get nil the way they played.

tbh ive been top for over a week, but with the predictions ive made for the knock out stages i cant see it lasting. the one good thing is i predicted the portugal spain semi, but i had netherlands to beat italy in the other one, with the dutch going on to win the competition, so ive realistically no chance.

just out of curiosity what points do you get for predicting the correct number of total goals scored across the tournament, if any?

so tell all zorro and steve, who do you have to win it? im praying for italy to go through tommorow. i can only presume you two have germany to win it?

just out of curiosity what points do you get for predicting the correct number of total goals scored across the tournament, if any?

so tell all zorro and steve, who do you have to win it? im praying for italy to go through tommorow. i can only presume you two have germany to win it?

Staff predictions are posted further up this thread. Zorrro's got Germany, I went for Spain. The goal difference comes into play if predictors are level on points.

Woah woah woah let's not be complaining about the rules....

I think I've got Gomez as top goalscorer so that's my only chance for points I think!

I'll tell the grandkids one day that I was second once in this tournament and not always a disappointment to the family.