Striker in talks with Oldham (apparently)

It's on the infamous Transfer Rumours site so I'd say 100% wrong as for the mention of Eastwood, if that's true along with Roberts I'll put £50 on us to win promotion.

If you read the last couple of weeks rumours regarding Mcleod he's linked with half the football league!!!!

I remember when we played MK Dons at home on a glorious sunny day. We were 1 up and the sun went in. Two long balls with Izale racing through on goal and were were losing 2-1 in a matter of minutes. The sun came out again. Think we lost. Don't really have a point but it was bizarre.

I remember when we played MK Dons at home on a glorious sunny day. We were 1 up and the sun went in. Two long balls with Izale racing through on goal and were were losing 2-1 in a matter of minutes. The sun came out again. Think we lost. Don't really have a point but it was bizarre.

I seem to remember the 2nd goal differently.

EDDY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING........................?

Oh.

Sounds like he should score a :censored:load in home games for us then.

He wouldn't have scored if they played all night, but he scored?

To be absolutely precise, he wouldn't have scored from open play (after his penalty) if they'd played all night.

Is that better? Basically saying he was crap.