Nathan Clarke

We could do a lot worse.

This- we will also have an idea of what he was on at Hudds as we will have been paying most of it whilst he was on loan. If he's the right sort of price he will do for me. Plus him and Simmo are fairly good mates so him signing might help improve our chances of signing Simmo.

It's a cunning ploy to get PD to sign a right back PLUS a CB. Actually, he didn't let us down, but I didn't think he looked half as comfortable at RB as he did at CB.

no I agree, but I kinda like the defensive side that playing a centre half at rb brings!

Mvoto and Brown as first choice, Clarke as right back/to provide competition/step in when one of the former is injured, suspended or out of form, Tarkowski as cover. Three centre backs and one centre back/right back. We'd need two left backs (one if Diallo re-signs) and one right-back as well, unless Winchester is considered there.

"HTFC release Gary Naysmith, Gary Roberts, Danny Cadamarteri, Tommy Miller, Nathan Clarke, Aidan Chippendale and Simon Thomas"

Can we do a deal for the job lot minus Cadermarteri?

You'd far rather have Cads than a lot of the others!

He let us down against Bury when Andy Bishop tore him apart, and at Colchester when Wordsworth embarrassed him after 30 seconds and continued to do so for the following 89.30.

I was referring to the couple of times he played rb