Nathan Clarke

never really let the side down - sort of CB who you can't really do wrong with....if we went into next season with M'voto / Clarke / Reece Brown and Tarky (who'll hopefully learn from last season's mistakes) it's actually not the worst set of center halves is it?

Plus.....you get clarke, its another reason for Simpson to stay.....

I love the optimism!

M'voto, Clarke, Brown and Tarky (with Cisak) would be great but Simpson is a problem because he will get injured and we can't afford to pay anyone for half a season. Unless everyone knows something I don't I can't see Utd letting us have Reece Brown for a season long loan and unless they do we need to look elsewhere. I'm not saying we shouldn't have loan players but we would need them for the season, and only in real emergencies, so that we can build a team. Clarke will have gone before we get our wallet out!

Love him back, people that are saying he is an average league 1 CB need to remeber we're a borderline average league 1 side

come off it were not that good!!!

did a decent job,plus has a good long throw on him....if the price is right..come on down

Would glady have him back and play in the full back posistions if needed. Got some of are better results when he was playing at the back.

centre back ok

when he played full back he was terrible - :censored: distribution

he is an out and out defender but you need more than that to play fullback

centre back ok

when he played full back he was terrible - :censored: distribution

he is an out and out defender but you need more than that to play fullback

he is a solid centre back and a rb in emergencies but won't let you down there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

He's alright. Just alright. Do a job but I wouldn't break any doors down.

This. Decent lower league defender with some experience. Cliff Byrne is a decent lower league defender with lots of experience and coaching badges. For the same money in hindsight I'd rather have had Cliff Byrne this season due to his coaching.

If he wanted to come back here we could do worse but as he has 2 years left on his contract at Orient he isn't worth it.