latic v stevenage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse I reckon- Reading fans went all the way to Sunderland for the game to be called off. Hartlepool fans went to Orient only for the team not to make it due to traffic issues.

Wimbledon all the way to Bradford to ship five by half time. Even if they leave at the break, they're still in Bradford.

Maybe I'm just soft in the head, but Latics have been my team for over 60 years and I refuse to desert them, no matter how poor the performances. I've seen the really bad times when we were fighting to stay in Div 4 , but still kept going to watch them. That will not change. Those that are deserting the team now obvioiusly only want to support them if they're winning. That's not what supporting a football club is all about in my eyes.

Maybe I'm just soft in the head, but Latics have been my team for over 60 years and I refuse to desert them, no matter how poor the performances. I've seen the really bad times when we were fighting to stay in Div 4 , but still kept going to watch them. That will not change. Those that are deserting the team now obvioiusly only want to support them if they're winning. That's not what supporting a football club is all about in my eyes.

Yet again with age comes wisdom rings true.

Agreed Bristol

The team need our support now more than ever.

The last time I felt this low about latics was around 87 , and look what happened 2 years after that.

Here's hoping

Mary smith comes on for 2nd half, 2 up front, wingers need to get some crosses in