Matt Chambers tweet

M'changama enters pie eating competition.

And beats Gordon Lawton by 12 meat 'n' taties to 11 steak 'n' kidneys. When interviewed later from his hospital bed, M'Changama said that he was gutted when told he would not be in the starting XI at Portsmouth for being overweight.

Edited by Bristolatic

talking about pies they are appauling this year. took pies back at both the walsall game and the stevenage game due to them being blacker than coal. exchanged them for a hot dog. your not allowed to take weapons into a football ground by law, but who needs too when they are selling these potential leathal missiles

Never thought I'd miss the endless, futile pre-season wave of speculation, made-up stories & downright lies but since the season started I've been gagging for all of these things. Indeed, I've spent most of this bank holiday crocheting a 'Welome to BP, Tom Taiwo' banner. Now this Matt Chambers tweet has given the chance to recall the excitement of our golden summer and you lot are letting me down with silly pie chat.

This could be a fresh injection of cash into the club with a new board member with a fancy name. A new player who will not only pull in the crowds but guarantee 20 goals and charge to mid-table. Personally, I think we've found someone else to sponsor the wall where the Lookers used to be - Butterflies Night Club. Either that or Banksy has broken in and drawn a huge cock and balls on it meaning that the Arts Council have demanded that we protect it, scrapping any plans of redevelopment.

Edited by Twisbrogan

Taiwo been linked with Hibs today.

Reminds me of the time Dowie said he wanted to leave Palace to be closer to home, then pitched up at Charlton a week later.

Paul Lambert wanted to move closer to Scotland when he resigned as Wycombe manager. Turned up next at Colchester.