• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of that era, could this work? (to Rock the Casbah chorus):

We needed a right back!

Reece Wabara!

Reece Wabara!

:getmecoat:

Nice work!!

I don't think we're that bad for songs - every non-Tic I know has always loved the M'Voto tune and says it's the best they've heard for a while.

I like it, I also like the Wabarra suggestion, in fact I even love the "we'll sing on our own" song. It's better than silence, keep up the good work. I'm guessing that half the people complaining about lack of originality can't come up with a song

I still hate "we'll sing on our own".

And I admit to being in the half that has no song-writing creativity in his bones!

The atmosphere in the 1st half was brilliant on Saturday. We sung non-stop for a good 35-40 min. The Baxter song sounded great and it was nice to bring back a few of the old songs too. Unfortunately the second half didn't live up to it, in no small part due to what we were watching on the pitch.

I think our away support this season is the best it has been for quite some time vocally, if not in numbers. Let's not start bitching about which songs we should sing and which we shouldn't. Let's all just get behind the lads and make as much noise as possible... even if nobody was up for "She makes a ******* great soup" ;-)