Doncaster game?

Any chance of the game being on, I can't see it myself, although the temperature does get to 3degreesC tomorrow I can't see the pitch being fit for a game especially nearer to the main stand

Looks like another depressing Tuesday night game, which we will probably lose 1-0

“I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.”

- Clint Eastwood.

From today's Chron

THE Boundary Park playing surface will be covered until tomorrow morning but Athletic’s FA Cup second-round clash with Doncaster is NOT in doubt.

Chief executive Neil Joy said: “The weather is not an issue. The temperature is likely to drop to one below freezing overnight tonight, so the covers will stay on until tomorrow morning.

“But there is absolutely no doubt the fixture goes ahead, and I send out a call-to-arms to everyone to come along to the biggest match of our season so far.”

From today's Chron

THE Boundary Park playing surface will be covered until tomorrow morning but Athletic’s FA Cup second-round clash with Doncaster is NOT in doubt.

Chief executive Neil Joy said: “The weather is not an issue. The temperature is likely to drop to one below freezing overnight tonight, so the covers will stay on until tomorrow morning.

“But there is absolutely no doubt the fixture goes ahead, and I send out a call-to-arms to everyone to come along to the biggest match of our season so far.”

“Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.”

- Marianne Wilkinson.

Yeah Wabara and Mvoto at the back, Brown to RB, Grounds to LB. Other than that he'll go back to his orthodox outfield line-up. We now won't have the long ball to Grounds on left wing, or Smith up top, so they'll have to start playing football! Donny will pack the midfield, play dirty to stop the flow if we do try and pass it, and then (try to) nick a goal from a set piece or a mistake just like they did the other night. After what I saw on Tue, I struggle to believe that a couple of training sessions is suddenly - after constant long balls to Grounds on Tue - going to be able to make the players have the ability/confidence to pass the ball at pace with the necessary vision and confidence to get the wide men and front two in the game. But hopefully they'll be revved up for 'cup final day' and a much more positive tactical approach to the game will spur them on.