Ressies bring more festive cheer

Its our new tactics to lull the oppo into a false sense of security. Dale been doing it for weeks let 3 in first half past 4 matches and see what happens in 2nd half.

mmm, the same Paul Dickov world renownded for his half time team talks...

Could be a 10-0 drubbing

That's with bouzanis in net as well plus with simpson mchangy and smith. So who starts up front saturday. Maybe dan taylor who's on the bench today

The thing is......how is Dan Taylor ever going to progress and be ready to start a first team game when he's coming on near the end of a 2 v 6 drubbing by Fleetwood reserves.

Perhaps this is why the likes of Winchester and Mellor don't get a sniff of 1 st team action.

They would be better offered on loan to the likes of Hyde and Stalybridge where they would at least get some competitive game time at a decent standard.

Dan Taylor scored again today that's 5 in 3 ressie games. Its worth a shout putting him on. I don't mind Smith but he's not a starter though give him 30 mins he makes an impact by winning most headers. Start Dan Taylor what harm can it do

It would be lovely to be 3-0 up in a game, coasting happily. Then being able to bring on a youngster - Taylor, Smith etc.

Far too many games where these sorts of players are being asked to change it. Their development would be better suited to knocking in the fourth.

I can dream!

Didn't excite me much in the 2 yoof games I saw.

The first one I could see the talent but it didn't quite happen for him.

The second one was a non-event for him.

Nowhere near a League One player. Yet.

Remember seeing him in his sunday morning days at Boundary Park Juniors but heard from others his performances this season compared to last year are below par. A Man U fan at work watched alot of the Victory shield games when he was on sick and said he was impressed with the young Oldham lad who was playing for WALES.