Enough is enough

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't go today and apparently we played quite well in a good game, however we still only managed three shots on target in the entire match. Goals win football matches and we have been sadly lackng in that department for far too long.

In 5 months we have managed 13 goals in 13 home games winning only 3.....you can dress it up all you like but if we continue as we are without Derbyshire, and possibly Baxter for the second half of the season we will have a very good chance of being relegated.

The cup game at Forest is now massive....if we can win and get a plum 4th round tie at one of the big boys we could bring in some serious money, if we lose, the season will be well and truly over ( apart from a relegation battle.)

Corney has to decide whether we have the best chance of progressing under Dickov or someone else....if Dickov is still in charge for the Forest game then I think he may well stay until the end of the season.

If he does stay the question is will he be managing us in this division or the one below!!!

No matter what we say the same old dickov bull:censored: will be put in the press statements " we didn't deserve to lose " but we did and how long do we have to put up with pure :censored:,I was going to forest for the cup game but I'm not now because I've lost all hope and enthusiasm,it's not only me but a lot of other tics fans something needs to be drastically dine before its to late

Obviously he has no faith in any of the others on the bench, which begs the question why were they signed by him or retained ?

Because they are for the future, just because they aren't ready now doesn't mean they won't be next year or the year after. Winchester has a full international cap for N.I. He won't be on much money but may have a decent transfer value. The same with Mellor. Plus maybe Dickov thought they would have progressed more than they have from the end of last season. Sometimes young footballers think they've made it before they have and they forget to do everything that got them the basis of a career.

Millar, aside I didn't see you or others wondering why they were signed on for longer at the end of last season. The one player I think he got wrong was Black he's a decent enough full-back at this level and even if Tranmere had offered him a better deal if we had offered him a deal equal to what he was on we'd have made money from the compo.

We were woeful today and BP stinks of " do it on the cheap", the fans deserve so much more than to be constantly given a :censored: product in equally cesspit surroundings.

There doesnt seem to be any pride at BP, for what use to be a proud and tough ground to come to has been transformed into a lifeless hole.

Ive wanted PD out for the last 12 months, Im not bothered if he stays or goes now Im afraid of the bigger picture.

+1 must be gutting to sit and watch knowing your chances are non existent whatever you do.

Apparently Millar has been superb on loan and likewise Taylor in the reserves - who has been finding the net on a regular basis

What does this manager do - knock that confidence on the head.

Because they are for the future, just because they aren't ready now doesn't mean they won't be next year or the year after. Winchester has a full international cap for N.I. He won't be on much money but may have a decent transfer value. The same with Mellor. Plus maybe Dickov thought they would have progressed more than they have from the end of last season. Sometimes young footballers think they've made it before they have and they forget to do everything that got them the basis of a career.

Millar, aside I didn't see you or others wondering why they were signed on for longer at the end of last season. The one player I think he got wrong was Black he's a decent enough full-back at this level and even if Tranmere had offered him a better deal if we had offered him a deal equal to what he was on we'd have made money from the compo.

Didn't the manager say they had to become men and step up to the mark this season ?...the problem is like many of his signings they are too lightweight (apart from Mellor) and show no signs of toughening up.

Didn't the manager say they had to become men and step up to the mark this season ?...the problem is like many of his signings they are too lightweight (apart from Mellor) and show no signs of toughening up.

Season has 22 games left, some of which we will be without one of the people keeping the subs today out of the team.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Dickov doesn't do change. That's why we are just above the relegation zone, Just like in previous seasons.

He seems a decent fella, And so i'd expect him to do the decent thing and aknowledge that it hasn't and nor will it, work out for him or us while he's in charge.

Usual sloppy start , defenders like statues for their goal.

Heads looked to be dropping until M'Changama's terrific shot & awful keeping levelled it up.

We looked like the better team even with 10 players up till half time.

Second half lots of effort & work rate , but we did not work the keeper much at all.

Smith won stacks of headers , but following players all flat footed not anticipating and making runs .

A draw was the fair result ,but give them their due in still going for it in injury time away from home , I think we would be more likely to shut up shop and take a draw.

Two sloppy goals and a forward line that simply does not score enough goals , this is why we are so low in the table.