Which end should the Liverpool supporters be allocated ?

Which end should the Liverpool supporters be allocated ?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which end should the Liverpool supporters be allocated ?

• All the Chaddy End
    • All the RRE
    • Larger part of the RRE
    • Smaller part of the RRE

if we have to give them a full stand it should be the chaddy. latics fans filling the rocky would be unbelievable and probably the best atmosphere bp has ever seen from home fans.

let the tin pot chaddy roof turn the scousers volume down. surely its worth asking the police to do this?

on another note, what would chaddy regulars think of shutting the chaddy to home fans as a one off, for the greater good?

it should be tried at least once, the Police seem to believe something would happen like what happened in 1996 when Hull played Bradford but I don't think our fans are as precious about the Chaddy as they would have been when it was a terrace

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smallest part of the RRE why should they be given anymore?? All becuase they are premier league doesnt mean they can have more tickets, anyway lots of Latics fans want tickets and if they have the whole end or the biggest part that leaves a lot less for Latics.

Anyway, its our party not theirs.

I woukd say that they would sell any allocation given, as far as to say behind both nets, there are ways and means of combating that; id and proof of residence in one way shape or form, I understand that it might be a problem for under 16s bit then thats down yo the club to arrange, not us. Have you ever heard a scouse accent try and inpersonate one east of Runcorn/ Widnes?

the local plod need to bugger off and let us enjoy our day! give them all theyre legally entitled to under FA ruling and have done with it. stick them in the small section of the RRE!

There's enough CCTV in the ground to quell any problems before they ignite, the police should not dictate crowd allocations, might as well hand over the whole ground to Liverpool fans and make it easier for themselves.

Edited by BP1960

I feel really strongly about this! Don't give them the whole of the RRE!!

agree!

Giving them 4600 out of 10638 = 43.24% !!......... Seriously?

Leaves us with 6038 - less than the number that went to Anfield.

That would be nuts!

Edited by hollandspies

I feel really strongly about this! Don't give them the whole of the RRE!!

Just by chance we have been told we can't have the small section if they have the large section and vice versa.................then surely at the risk of pissing of a few regulars in the Chaddy off, but that would surely be the place to sit them and sort the problem out.

That way we get a few more tickets for several thousand part time Latics fans in ( I was asked about tickets today from a lad at work from Chadderton who happens to be a United fan - his only ever match watching Latics in the flesh was at Anfield last year - of course I told him to :censored: off) and also get to be louder than them on the night.

aslong as all the PROPER latics fans who want tickets, gets them, then doesn't matter where we sit. BUT agree this is OUR home game. give them 3000 tickets maximum. Personally small section if authorities allow it

Edited by c.hill12