Transfer rumours ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could live with the fact he went up a division, but to go to another team playing the same s**t as us, no way Jose.

If Baxter goes to Tranmere, we all know whose to blame for it because if we had played anything like a football team, and to the capabilities of the current squad, then he wouldn't be tempted to go to a club in the same league, albeit one with a chance of promotion.

Personally, I think Tranmere will end in a play-off position, with Doncaster and Sheff Utd taking auto and then Swindon winning the play-offs.

If Baxter goes to Tranmere, we all know whose to blame for it because if we had played anything like a football team, and to the capabilities of the current squad, then he wouldn't be tempted to go to a club in the same league, albeit one with a chance of promotion.

Personally, I think Tranmere will end in a play-off position, with Doncaster and Sheff Utd taking auto and then Swindon winning the play-offs.

the players? or the man who signed him when no one else wanted him?

that will be why he was sat on his arse a free agent doing nothing at the start of the season because Palace didnt take him on, he must have been waiting for he big money offer from latics

he was hardly a gamble. Yes we offered him a deal but I imagine if we didn't someone would of the next month. We was hardly last chance saloon for him

If people think he owes us something then your in for a shock.

he was hardly a gamble. Yes we offered him a deal but I imagine if we didn't someone would of the next month. We was hardly last chance saloon for him

If people think he owes us something then your in for a shock.

I never said he owes us anything, anywhere on this board, in fact I think he will be stupid to stay and have said as much elsewhere

I also never said he was a gamble, I said no one wanted him, which they obviously didnt or he wouldnt have been available to us

you can imagine a bid might come in a month later, I imagine we will beat Liverpool - does not mean it would have or will happen, we will never know.There are plenty of players out there with the ability of Baxter who are fee agents and for whatever reason are just hoping for another chance in the game - a lot dont get that chance!

my first post was in reply to the insinuation that if he leaves then its PD's fault because he cant get the team playing so I pointed out it wasnt for PD he would be here in the first place

Edited by palmer1

I never said he owes us anything, anywhere on this board, in fact I think he will be stupid to stay and have said as much elsewhere

I also never said he was a gamble, I said no one wanted him, which they obviously didnt or he wouldnt have been available to us

you can imagine a bid might come in a month later, I imagine we will beat Liverpool - does not mean it would have or will happen, we will never know.There are plenty of players out there with the ability of Baxter who are fee agents and for whatever reason are just hoping for another chance in the game - a lot dont get that chance!

my first post was in reply to the insinuation that if he leaves then its PD's fault because he cant get the team playing so I pointed out it wasnt for PD he would be here in the first place

Fair enough, I have jsut seen a number of people on here and on twitter saying they will be annoyed if Jose doesn't honor us and sign

Could Dickov possibly use his City connections to capture City's John Guidetti for a month or two?

Needs games for fitness but a great scoring record in the Dutch League last season.

Comeback game (today) below...

We can dream...

Him and Baxter in a League 1 team together would be too good to be true.

We'll get him when pigs can fly......... :OASISscarf: