3 League Wins Since October 20th

I think I am correct in saying ;

Hartlepool .... not much to brag about

Colchester .... part of their run of 9 straight defeats

Shrewbury .... one place above us and only 1 away win to their name.

Forest result looks more bizarre by the day.

Perhaps we are not that good after all.

3 wins in 16 to add to his other tremendous runs of 2 wins in 22 (Feb-August 2011) and 4 wins in 23 March-September 2012….

Just what has he got on Corney? I'm all for backing the manager, but no more excuses his record is :censored:ing dire and has been for quite some time….

3 wins in 16 to add to his other tremendous runs of 2 wins in 22 (Feb-August 2011) and 4 wins in 23 March-September 2012….

Just what has he got on Corney? I'm all for backing the manager, but no more excuses his record is :censored:ing dire and has been for quite some time….

He talks a good talk, how else did he get the job ?

I think I am correct in saying ;

Hartlepool .... not much to brag about

Colchester .... part of their run of 9 straight defeats

Shrewbury .... one place above us and only 1 away win to their name.

Forest result looks more bizarre by the day.

Perhaps we are not that good after all.

those wins are going to be crucial at the end of the season

Why is Dickov still the manager? After all the stats I've seen and performances I've endured I'm clueless other than to suggest that Corney is simply out of cash and can't get rid and bring a whole new staff in. If so, fair play. I can't afford what he can, but I really don't see what Dickov is bringing to the club. Russell Slade, Steve Davis, Gary Smith, Dean Smith, Gary Johnson, Ronnie Moore... they're all doing a much better job in League 1 than Dickov and none of them are star names, so why settle for him? He's brought his players in, played his tactics, it hasn't got us anywhere, so let's change it before we end up comparing him with the best and worst of League 2. Change it, and hope for an improvement.

Why is Dickov still the manager? After all the stats I've seen and performances I've endured I'm clueless other than to suggest that Corney is simply out of cash and can't get rid and bring a whole new staff in. If so, fair play. I can't afford what he can, but I really don't see what Dickov is bringing to the club. Russell Slade, Steve Davis, Gary Smith, Dean Smith, Gary Johnson, Ronnie Moore... they're all doing a much better job in League 1 than Dickov and none of them are star names, so why settle for him? He's brought his players in, played his tactics, it hasn't got us anywhere, so let's change it before we end up comparing him with the best and worst of League 2. Change it, and hope for an improvement.

Common denominator, none were star names as players, and all know this division inside out.

Ronnie Moore is working miracles with a squad of largely unknowns - we have two experienced defenders, a proven midfielder, an international midfielder, a proven winger, and Simpson yet we are toiling and are devoid of almost any out and out fight to go out and win a game from the off. We are constantly backing off, leaving space and putting in a procession of fanny challenges. Watch our body language after a goal, cheeks blown out, look to the sky, sink to their knees, look at floor not one of them beating their chests - "fooking come on!!!!" that's the attitude to conceding instead mostly we've already thrown the towel in.

It's like watching Talbot's team all over again - then we did have an odd leader like John Eyre, Eyresey or Will Haining. I'm not sure how we've ended up with this complete team of pussies given the manager's rep when he was a player…..

Ronnie Moore is working miracles with a squad of largely unknowns - we have two experienced defenders, a proven midfielder, an international midfielder, a proven winger, and Simpson yet we are toiling and are devoid of almost any out and out fight to go out and win a game from the off. We are constantly backing off, leaving space and putting in a procession of fanny challenges. Watch our body language after a goal, cheeks blown out, look to the sky, sink to their knees, look at floor not one of them beating their chests - "fooking come on!!!!" that's the attitude to conceding instead mostly we've already thrown the towel in.

It's like watching Talbot's team all over again - then we did have an odd leader like John Eyre, Eyresey or Will Haining. I'm not sure how we've ended up with this complete team of pussies given the manager's rep when he was a player…..

PDs problem is he has never come to terms with Division One football, you cannot carry too many airy fairy players.

This.

But if Corney didn't have the cash before the Forest game, he does now.

Corney wants Dickov to succeed, the fans want Dickov to succeed, Dickov wants Dickov to succeed but enough is enough.

Fresh face, fresh legs. Use the Liverpool game as a shop window for a new manager and take it from there.

Slade, Steve Davis, Gary Smith, Dean Smith, Gary Johnson, Ronnie Moore... they're all doing a much better job in League 1 than Dickov and none of them are star names, so why settle for him?

It's not a question of who could do a better job anymore but who could possibly do a worse job?

I'd say the best way is to stop attending matches , but corney doesn't seem to notice that has been happening more and more.

I'm just :censored:ing tired of my beloved club being so :censored:e on and off the pitch , just wanna feel proud of " our " boys more often, this team is so weak, disorganised and slow it's embarrassing .

Go please dickov I can't stand the dross any longer

People ( mainly the Pre pubes in rocky ) were singing give us a wave v brentford !!! It gives corney and dickov the impression we are still with him

It's tough coz calling for his head at a game will effect the players even more, they need our support .

People were singing "One Paul Dickov" at Forrest. I just sat there stunned. I'm all for backing a manager and I'd never condemn the sort of abuse the likes of Steve Kean got but they'd gone from "this is :censored:, could be 8 or 9" in the first half to crowning him a saviour. The fickle nature and indecision of some is ridiculous. SURELY no one can justify him staying?! Dickov out, now