3 League Wins Since October 20th

Im not for it but surely fans hold the key here, if a game was boycotted (extreme case), march was done by the fans pre kick off, banner at liverpool game etc surely SC would have to act.

I must say I dont think boycotting is the way to go mind you!

We are on the bare bones in terms of fan numbers anyway he cant afford to lose anymore

People were singing "One Paul Dickov" at Forrest. I just sat there stunned. I'm all for backing a manager and I'd never condemn the sort of abuse the likes of Steve Kean got but they'd gone from "this is :censored:, could be 8 or 9" in the first half to crowning him a saviour. The fickle nature and indecision of some is ridiculous. SURELY no one can justify him staying?! Dickov out, now

can't justify him staying, but given that there's no obvious replacement then it's hard to justify him going.

if we stick with him, we'll get the odd win and just about stay up. but if we get rid of him and find ourselves without a manager then we'll go down. only sack if there is a replacement who is tough talking and experienced lined up. we're also skint and can't necessarily afford to risk getting rid impulsively without a plan.

can't justify him staying, but given that there's no obvious replacement then it's hard to justify him going.

if we stick with him, we'll get the odd win and just about stay up. but if we get rid of him and find ourselves without a manager then we'll go down. only sack if there is a replacement who is tough talking and experienced lined up. we're also skint and can't necessarily afford to risk getting rid impulsively without a plan.

I hope Corney has a plan because his manager doesn't! Understand what you're saying about not sacking him if no ones available but there are people available. Corney needs to sell it to them though. Lots of names have been muted around on this message board and, to be honest, right now I'd take any of them over Dickov right now. He's proven he's useless, someone else needs the chance to prove they aren't

Is Keith Hill still on the dole? Couldn't we get him in by Tuesday night?

Banner ideas?

"Simon, we will chop your Dickov if you don't axe that Dickov"

Why don't we just print off a picture of the league table and then the credentials of our players and that should be enough.

Also, I'm resisting the temptation to make the obvious joke about chopping Corney's Dickov... :bob:

Please note I would never ever find the time to make one nor would I ever bring one to a game.

Fair enough! I have visions of us shouting "Dickov out" and it appearing that losing to Liverpool is the final straw, terrible, haunting visions!

Everyone is correct in that the tactics are non existent and many of out defeats have to be pinned on Sir Paul.

I'm now convinced we need someone else to stay in league 1.

Like has been mentioned before, the club will get pelters from all angles of the media when he does get the bullet when, in reality, it's been a sack of :censored: for almost two years.

Agreed, despite the fact that 75% of the home support are capable of better tactics and know when he's done something nuts, it will appear that he has been wronged if given the sack.

Like has been mentioned before, the club will get pelters from all angles of the media when he does get the bullet when, in reality, it's been a sack of :censored: for almost two years.

This is how many :censored:s I could give if the media portray us as unfairly sacking Dickov:

It's what's best for us, not Dickov and his footballer friends.

This is how many :censored:s I could give if the media portray us as unfairly sacking Dickov:

It's what's best for us, not Dickov and his footballer friends.

Exactly. Southampton are already yesterday's news and they're a Premiership club. Who would give two hoots about Oldham Athletic?

Exactly. Southampton are already yesterday's news and they're a Premiership club. Who would give two hoots about Oldham Athletic?

Sadly , fewer and fewer people give two hoots

We all care and hate to see our club in this position

I hope SC has a plan

We can still get loan signings (I know that's not ideal) if we have a new manager from some time in February

We need at least 7 wins from the last 17 games

Looks impossible for the current manager