This is why he has to go!

This for me is why he has to go and tonight, 20 minutes effort is seemingly enough for the worst manager statistically in our history, time to STOP making excuses for this deluded fraud….

"I told to the players I feel for them, but don’t feel sorry for them as we cannot afford to feel sorry for ourselves. Life is all about challenges and so is football.

"And if the players show me the effort, character and commitment they did today, we will be fine."

We had ten behind the ball for around 70 minutes, we stood off put in half arsed challenges and left Smith so isolated if it wasn't so infuriating it would be funny. All this against a very poor Coventry side, i'm sick of losing and conceding impetus to the :censored:e that this league serves up week in week out. Ronnie Moore hasn't a pot to piss in yet his team of kids and loanees are top of the league because they have a go instead of aiming to get to HT 0-0 every bloody week!

We have a paper thin squad and most of them may be pussies, but they are better than relegation fodder and that unfortunately is staring us in the face…..

This for me is why he has to go and tonight, 20 minutes effort is seemingly enough for the worst manager statistically in our history, time to STOP making excuses for this deluded fraud….

"I told to the players I feel for them, but don’t feel sorry for them as we cannot afford to feel sorry for ourselves. Life is all about challenges and so is football.

"And if the players show me the effort, character and commitment they did today, we will be fine."

We had ten behind the ball for around 70 minutes, we stood off put in half arsed challenges and left Smith so isolated if it wasn't so infuriating it would be funny. All this against a very poor Coventry side, i'm sick of losing and conceding impetus to the :censored:e that this league serves up week in week out. Ronnie Moore hasn't a pot to piss in yet his team of kids and loanees are top of the league because they have a go instead of aiming to get to HT 0-0 every bloody week!

We have a paper thin squad and most of them may be pussies, but they are better than relegation fodder and that unfortunately is staring us in the face…..

Was it you that did that table measuring the performance of every manager?

Is it updated?

We all know that he has to go, but we all know that he won't go.

To me, this is most infuriating aspect of the situation that Latics are currently in. An incompetent manager who, seemingly, cannot see the bleeding obvious staring him in the face, week-in, week-out and is seriously deluded enough to believe the post-match drivel he comes out with.

I believe that when we get relegated, come the end of this season, he will jump ship.

And his Sky 'mates' will hype what a good job he has done on limited resources and no doubt he'll walk into another job…. Stitch was in a similar situation but you could see gradually year on year we were improving, we had an odd ropey spell after staying up on the final day but nothing like the horrendous runs Dickov has been on TIME AND TIME AGAIN! This about the 4th run like this now and the previous two years have seen us hardly win a game after Christmas for that reason alone he should go. If we can't sack him then place him on gardening leave...

At least if we go down we can console ourselves that " the boys worked ever so hard "

Spot on. I'm bored of his insistence that he's created a team that puts a massive shift in, like he did in his playing days, as if it's a good thing. He's created a team in his own image. They run around, but are low on quality, low on ideas and low on organisation.

And his Sky 'mates' will hype what a good job he has done on limited resources and no doubt he'll walk into another job…. Stitch was in a similar situation but you could see gradually year on year we were improving, we had an odd ropey spell after staying up on the final day but nothing like the horrendous runs Dickov has been on TIME AND TIME AGAIN! This about the 4th run like this now and the previous two years have seen us hardly win a game after Christmas for that reason alone he should go. If we can't sack him then place him on gardening leave...

Don't forget his mates claiming he's performing miracles...

Serious question... if we went down would you see us coming straight back?

The players under contract for next season I belive who play every week

Baxter

Option on Bouzy

Montano

Of course some others will sign and new players will come in but unless we do something soon we will be league2 next season

Nope! I don't believe that there is currently much of a difference between Leagues One and Two, apart from the odd team or so, and Latics will struggle as much in League Two as they are doing in League One.