Chron: This can’t go on any longer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive said in previous post' that if we were still playing yeovil on saturday there would be less than 3000 there, would that be when the penny finally dropped? We have backed him for long enough, get rid simon.

Edited by 4froale

Back him or sack????

Backed him for long enough, this cant continue

SACK HIM!!! not after a loss at Notts County or Loss to Liverpool where ITV can rave about what a good job he does on limited resources when they dont have a :censored:in clue what goes on in this club - SACK HIM NOW!!!

Exactly my thoughts. I don't get HOW people still want Dickov in.

He's been here a while now and there's been feck all progression. How long are people going to say "Keep the faith" or "Give him a bit longer" for? Till we are as good as down?. C'mon.

Article doesn't call for Dickov to go. Just for some sort of action:

It is time to either back Dickov or replace him. Trust him to choose and bring in an experienced sidekick and back him with cash for better players

Says we don't have the mental or physical strength for the fight at the top and then that until their late goal we were the only team in it and should have won it... not sure that works as a supporting structure to the opening statement?

Says we don't have the mental or physical strength for the fight at the top and then that until their late goal we were the only team in it and should have won it... not sure that works as a supporting structure to the opening statement?

No. But we're always a bit unlucky. Rarely lucky. The reality is it's nothing to do with luck. Other sides are smarter, tougher and better than us. And I really don't think they should be.

Edited by opinions4u

Article doesn't call for Dickov to go. Just for some sort of action:

It is time to either back Dickov or replace him. Trust him to choose and bring in an experienced sidekick and back him with cash for better players

Aye. I think it's time to replace him, definately.

Genuinely shocked when I first viewed this article. Credit to Matt to come out with this because obviously the Chron has to have a good relationship with the club and he's risked it to create a great article.

He must've looked on forums and talked to fans, he does on Twitter, to source some support for such an imperative article and has put our platform on a higher profile level which I'm sure Corney will be aware of by now.

Cracking article and a stepping stone for the forum and fans on social media. Well done, Matt.

It might have been when the Lees lot owned the club. From memory he was banned from travelling on the coach, dunno about the ground.

Unlike when McCauley was in charge at Argyle and he banned the local reporter from the ground, and they then hired a large cherry picker to look over the ground and report on the game.

And an excellent piece by Matt.

It might have been when the Lees lot owned the club. From memory he was banned from travelling on the coach, dunno about the ground.

Unlike when McCauley was in charge at Argyle and he banned the local reporter from the ground, and they then hired a large cherry picker to look over the ground and report on the game.

And an excellent piece by Matt.

SC can't argue with that after his own blastings.