How to Make Extra Money on Sunday

1. Take the TV money and stick it all on Liverpool - £138,850 @ 1.26 (Betfair) = an extra £36,101 in the coffers

2. Play a Scottish international system on Sunday: 10-0-0 – and hope we can hold out for a televised replay

3. Bribe the ref to abandon the game halfway through then adopt plan 2 for the rearranged game

Any more?

Apart from the alegations of match fixing that would follow, sticking all the money on Liverpool to win is a great idea. We couldn't lose:

Lose - we win the bet

Draw - we get the replay, the gate money of which would offset the cost of the bet and then some

Win - we get the prize money and hopefully a big 5th round draw

Perhaps SC could stick the money on personally and then give the winnings to the club.

Apart from the alegations of match fixing that would follow, sticking all the money on Liverpool to win is a great idea. We couldn't lose:

Lose - we win the bet

Draw - we get the replay, the gate money of which would offset the cost of the bet and then some

Win - we get the prize money and hopefully a big 5th round draw

Perhaps SC could stick the money on personally and then give the winnings to the club.

Call it an insurance policy and all of a sudden it becomes legitimate!

Sad thing is there are 20+ genuine and sensible ways to make extra revenue here and we wont do any of them

It's a sell out for the first time in years, and it's all ticket so we know exactly how many people are going to turn up. Despite this, which even an idiot like me can see, i'd still be willing to bet the TV money that we run out of hot food before half time.

1. Take the TV money and stick it all on Liverpool - £138,850 @ 1.26 (Betfair) = an extra £36,101 in the coffers

2. Play a Scottish international system on Sunday: 10-0-0 – and hope we can hold out for a televised replay

3. Bribe the ref to abandon the game halfway through then adopt plan 2 for the rearranged game

Any more?

Correction stick the £138,000 on a Notts County win tonight get much better odds on it and if the game goes ahead thats what will happen!

Correction stick the £138,000 on a Notts County win tonight get much better odds on it and if the game goes ahead thats what will happen!

You might have to think about changing your username if this run of defeats carries on much longer and Simon Corney does the right thing :grin: .

Edited by Break The Silence

It's strange this doesn't happen regularly when they're away.

"I'm very sorry, it was totally out of charcater your Honour. I was just being ironic"

and here was me about to suggest packs of tie wraps to keep the hub caps on oh well save them for tranmere

It's a sell out for the first time in years, and it's all ticket so we know exactly how many people are going to turn up. Despite this, which even an idiot like me can see, i'd still be willing to bet the TV money that we run out of hot food before half time.

How much food is available is nowt to do with Latics though, that's the caterers department.