Dickov Aftermatch Interview

I really wanted him to succeed when he took over, fresh, hungry, new ideas etc etc but it simply hasn't worked, why ppl say bringing in a new manager won't do anything is beyond me coz it can't get any worse.

I feel for the guy but the situation is past embarrassing now.

Ritchie for me, call it looking at the past for inspiration but its all we have

Guest Scratch2000uk

What a :censored:. He knows he's :censored:, so he can :censored: off back to Scotland. Prick.

I know he's not Mr Popular at the moment, sack him. throw him to the wolves, throw him under a bus, but send him back to Scotland??.. Really? ?

Isn't that a little harsh?!!! :chubb:

Mike also added "Apols. Filing copy. Last in ground. PD added would like to bring new blood in but can't. Frosty exchange with SC on pitch at end. #oafc"

For what reasons can't we bring in new players? Money from the tie can subsidise it and also letting go of some fringe players who won't ever make it.

Also, a 'frosty exchange', what could that mean? Corney must have doubts now more than ever before but a public show of anger could be the turning point. I hope.

Mike also added "Apols. Filing copy. Last in ground. PD added would like to bring new blood in but can't. Frosty exchange with SC on pitch at end. #oafc"

For what reasons can't we bring in new players? Money from the tie can subsidise it and also letting go of some fringe players who won't ever make it.

Also, a 'frosty exchange', what could that mean? Corney must have doubts now more than ever before but a public show of anger could be the turning point. I hope.

Sunday represents the ideal opportunity to show our feelings in front of a national audience on tv.Surely if chants for Dickov out are heard and banners displayed then Corney can't continue to back Dickov.Then again...

Sunday represents the ideal opportunity to show our feelings in front of a national audience on tv.Surely if chants for Dickov out are heard and banners displayed then Corney can't continue to back Dickov.Then again...

Probably a better idea is not to do this.

I don't really get the personal hatred and abuse aimed at Dickov. Despite his shortfalls as a manager, I don't doubt he's trying his best to get things right and has always spoken highly of the fans - this has to be worth our respect, at least.

In spite of his lack of tactical nous, he's badly been let down by a lot of the players - especially the "big" summer signings/contract re-signs who are just as culpable....

Probably a better idea is not to do this.

I don't really get the personal hatred and abuse aimed at Dickov. Despite his shortfalls as a manager, I don't doubt he's trying his best to get things right and has always spoken highly of the fans - this has to be worth our respect, at least.

In spite of his lack of tactical nous, he's badly been let down by a lot of the players - especially the "big" summer signings/contract re-signs who are just as culpable....

Indeed,however football is a results business no matter how hard Dickov is trying.

Or we could just continue to accept these tepid displays and fall into the basement division.

While its not tasteful it's only a sign of things to come. Hope his family aren't on twitter.

his daughter definitely is, not sure about any other family members. I think his eldest son maybe. She tweeted a long long time ago that Oldham fans were idiots for calling her dad over a game of football.

it has already happened at another game.

SC has backed PD to the tune of 50 players in 2 1/2 years.

Yes, that would be fantastic. Our biggest home game for at least 5 years and we can have all the home fans cheers for our manager to get sacked, and all on TV. I bet you'll feel really proud if the camera picks you out.

I don't want to spoil the biggest match at Boundary Park in years by going through all that bollocks.

That's nearly as ridiculous as the "Latics Light Up Anfield" lunacy that was suggested last year.