Here we go with the rumour mill..

And if it is what a position to be in: what do they do- keep him and see what the summer brings or sell him for nothing less than a million? The latter for me, hopefully SC will see it that way too, gonna be a busy day if there's any truth in it.

Amazing...a player most wanted released a on a free a few weeks ago or loaned to a non league club.

Edited by BP1960

Im still struggling to understand you.

Let's put it this way..how highly did you rate Matt Smith before he gained a regular first team place ?

I admit I had my concerns about his future back then - and I'm supposed to know about these things.

Edited by BP1960

always backed him personally....look at my previous posts for proof :)

first saw him at mossley last year and straight away knew the guy knows where to be.....if you create chances, he'll bang a few (not hundreds) of goals. Look at his first goal on sunday, highlighted by ITV that he pulled off the man to give himself space and/or a run onto the ball dependent where we crossed it he wasin a decent spot for either.

We had derbyshire on loan who we all know is a top player - he didn't bang a bucketful in because service is poor and we didn't create much other than that poor service. If he couldn't knock 20 a season in - how could we expect smith to?