Dean Furman

He is a better option than Wes for starters and he is club captain

If you think Wes will keep him out of the team you will be shocked Im afraid

Can't drop Wesolowki, he's in great form in a role which suits him down to the ground.

Bouzanis

Brown M'Voto Byrne Grounds

Croft? Wes Furman Obita

Baxter

Barnard

The only reason that most oppose the 1 up front system is because Smith isn't good enough or suiting of a single striker role. Lee Barnard is good enough, no doubt about that. We don't automatically have to put Iwelumo into the team, too. I'd personally say that Furman is better than Iwelumo, he's a more valuable player to our system (as results have shown) so when he comes back it should be him who has his place.

For this weekend:

Bouzanis

Brown M'Voto Byrne Grounds

Croft Wes Baxter Obita

Iwelumo Barnard

Edited by NewBlue

Can't drop Wesolowki, he's in great form in a role which suits him down to the ground.

When was he in great form in the league in the last 8 games......Everyone was superb against Liverpool

PD may not even stick to the same formation and system on Saturaday (GOD I HOPE HE DOES)

Deano is a few weeks away from a return probaBly anyway, If Wes carries on like Liverpool then PD or someone else maybe will have a nice problem but 1 great cup game does not not equal great form

When was he in great form in the league in the last 8 games......Everyone was superb against Liverpool

PD may not even stick to the same formation and system on Saturaday (GOD I HOPE HE DOES)

Deano is a few weeks away from a return probaBly anyway, If Wes carries on like Liverpool then PD or someone else maybe will have a nice problem but 1 great cup game does not not equal great form

You are as good as your last game they say.

For Saturday

The back 5 picks itself

Bouzannis

Brown Byrnne Mvoto Grounds

Midfield 4 we should stick with the diamond that we tried

Wes

Croft Obita

Baxter

Uptop

Smith and Barnard (with Iwelumo on the bench)

We can't drop Smith after last saturday it sends the wrong message to the rest of the team.

For Saturday

The back 5 picks itself

Bouzannis

Brown Byrnne Mvoto Grounds

Midfield 4 we should stick with the diamond that we tried

Wes

Croft Obita

Baxter

Uptop

Smith and Barnard (with Iwelumo on the bench)

We can't drop Smith after last saturday it sends the wrong message to the rest of the team.

Smith is out for 3 weeks with a shoulder injury.

Deano is a few weeks away from a return probaBly anyway, If Wes carries on like Liverpool then PD or s

omeone else maybe will have a nice problem but 1 great cup game does not not equal great form

He was suspended for 3 of them.

I'm sure I remember corney saying at the fans forum that they have learned lessons from Taylor going on a free.

That if Dean did not sign a new contract in jan then he will be put on the transfer list in hope, to sell so we don't miss out on the dosh.

Is his contract not up in summer

Underdog

Taylor? This lesson should have been learnt after Porter!

That said, it's hard to sell a player when he's playing 1000s of miles away.