Yeovil game attendance?

Even though it wasn't a massive turnout last time for the Brentford game i think we could get a few more in against Yeovil than last time for the vouchers as a few more fans will be wanting to go to the Everton game.

Will we get a bigger 1000/1500 more fans in along with the diehard supporters or maybe more?

Oh and there will probably be about 100 Yeovil fans so take that into consideration...

I reckon about 4500 similar to the Brentford game

This is my first post btw so don't tear me apart first time round!

welcome owl . its supposed to be fun on here so dont let the buggers get you down .

your guess might be spot on but could be affected by saturdays result and remember its a tuesday night game .

clever ploy by SC to make this a way to get your everton ticket .it should be for the benefit of regular attenders .

also extra thousand x £20 . has to be good for the club . lets not be cynical about it . its just good business .

those who do want to complain have a think about how united make their fans buy tickets for lesser cup games as a condition of getting tickets for european games .

controverially here i will stick my head on the block and suggest that even tho we allknow simon corneys mistakes ( demolishing broadway stand and some poor managerial appointments ) he simon will one day be looked upon as a ..........LEGEND !

welcome owl . its supposed to be fun on here so dont let the buggers get you down .

your guess might be spot on but could be affected by saturdays result and remember its a tuesday night game .

clever ploy by SC to make this a way to get your everton ticket .it should be for the benefit of regular attenders .

also extra thousand x £20 . has to be good for the club . lets not be cynical about it . its just good business .

those who do want to complain have a think about how united make their fans buy tickets for lesser cup games as a condition of getting tickets for european games .

controverially here i will stick my head on the block and suggest that even tho we allknow simon corneys mistakes ( demolishing broadway stand and some poor managerial appointments ) he simon will one day be looked upon as a ..........LEG END !

Fify

I wonder how many not going to the Yeovil match would have gone to Anfield that night in the event of a Cup replay.

Absolutely none of them; the replay for our game would have been on the same weekend as the 5th round games, like how Chelsea's game is.

Edited by rudemedic

I'll not be there due to working away in Europe....them were the day's anglo-Italian cup matches!! However as a ST my seat at Everton is nailed on. I'll go for a crowd of 3986. Depends how many Evertonians feel they need to attend to get the voucher, like a good number of Liverpool fans did at the Brentford match.

Even though it wasn't a massive turnout last time for the Brentford game i think we could get a few more in against Yeovil than last time for the vouchers as a few more fans will be wanting to go to the Everton game.

Will we get a bigger 1000/1500 more fans in along with the diehard supporters or maybe more?

Oh and there will probably be about 100 Yeovil fans so take that into consideration...

I reckon about 4500 similar to the Brentford game

This is my first post btw so don't tear me apart first time round!

First Post... Where have you been... ? Welcome to the crazy whirl that is OWTB - two tips:

1. Someone will always disagree with you
  2. Try not to use phrases such as 'would of and could of' - it only winds some of the warriors up!

:grin:

Bit worrying that GMP are sticking their oar in by bleating that all of the RRE should go to Everton because of "trouble" after the Liverpool game. I was at the Liverpool match and there was none to speak of that I saw. If GMP get away with this it'll mean fewer tickets for Oldham fans so hope the club tells them where to go. Now live in Worcestershire so it's difficult to get to home games but I'll be at Walsall today and Yeovil on Tuesday so hopefully Everton on 16th - GMP permitting!!

COYB!!

I'll not be there due to working away in Europe....them were the day's anglo-Italian cup matches!! However as a ST my seat at Everton is nailed on. I'll go for a crowd of 3986. Depends how many Evertonians feel they need to attend to get the voucher, like a good number of Liverpool fans did at the Brentford match.

The latter won't happen I wouldn't have thought until Everton find out how many they're getting.