heard a horrible rumor that i am praying isnt true

SC is picking a new manager not for himself but the clubs new owners (deal lined up and pen goes to paper after the everton game).. the manager is Sammy Lee and the new owners are a newly founded company which is own by the Vaughan family.. i.e Stephen Vaughan the the fraudster that bankrupted Chester City

i cant say to much about the source of this information but he is a scout with close links to latics and has never been wrong with his info before

Edited by M35FYC

SC is picking a new manager not for himself but the clubs new owners (deal lined up and pen goes to paper after the everton game).. the manager is Sammy Lee and the new owners are a newly founded company which is own by the Vaughan family.. i.e Stephen Vaughan the the fraudster that bankrupted Chester City

i cant say to much about the source of this information but he is a scout with close links to latics and has never been wrong with his info before

I_call_bullshit_by_TheDudeWithTude.jpg

I'm not responsible for the absence of that apostrophe, you understand.

Right, the FA in this country we have a fit and proper persons test.

Now I know it's not been that stringent recently with Shinawatra at City and Carson Yeung at Birmingham and a few Pompey owners but they would never ratify somebody who had bankrupted another club to become an owner at a new club.

Our expectations of Corney must be low to think he would even consider allowing this to happen. I get the impression that Corney is a thinker and isn't that stupid. I also reckon he cares for the club and in an interview with TalkSport recently he said he's planning to stay here for longer, 'football is a drug'.

In summary, this is complete bollocks.

Quite a claim - and I'm inclined to be very very very sceptical.

In fact it's tripe.

Edited by LaticsPete

I get the impression that Corney is a thinker and isn't that stupid.

Did you know that Corney won the 'raging part-owner of a club award' four years running?

The highlights included slagging Oldham as a town off and storming out of a planning meeting claiming to be leaving Oldham for good.

Thinker my arse. Spit-my-dummy out before someone has a quite word.

He'll sell us up the creek.

New stand under Corney, my arse. Weren't we supposed to be breaking ground in January?

Sounds like Corney is breaking promise after promise.

Corney needs to stick to his promises.

Might just be my screen but it looks as though you've cut and pasted that from somewhere else. Possibly two places looking at the different fonts.

Might just be my screen but it looks as though you've cut and pasted that from somewhere else. Possibly two places looking at the different fonts.

copied it from my facebook couldnt be meithered retyping it

Edited by M35FYC

Oh and for those deluded enough to think Corney is running the whole show. I have two words for you.

Brass Bank.

Taken from OAFC official site:

OWNERSHIP STATEMENT

COMPANY DETAILS

Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Ltd.

Registered in England: Company Number: 4989487

VAT Registered Number: 831 8971 04

Declaration under Regulation 94.1 of The Football League Limited. Shareholders holding 10% or more of the shares is issue are:

Simon Corney holds 97% of share capital.

http://www.oldhamath...club/boardroom/

Taken from OAFC official site:

OWNERSHIP STATEMENT

COMPANY DETAILS

Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Ltd.

Registered in England: Company Number: 4989487

VAT Registered Number: 831 8971 04

Declaration under Regulation 94.1 of The Football League Limited. Shareholders holding 10% or more of the shares is issue are:

Simon Corney holds 97% of share capital.

http://www.oldhamath...club/boardroom/

Hahaha. So Simon Corney owns Boundary Park?