Thought he should have done better for their first but made up for it in the second half. What a quality number two we have in Cisak an'all. On his day, he's better than Bouzanis.

i disagree. Boozy has a better overall game and importantly has the passion and character which Cisak lacks.

i disagree. Boozy has a better overall game

This baffles me. Cisak is, for me, a superior keeper all round. That doesn't mean the gap is large, it's anything but. But having seen roughly a season of each I still think Cisak has the edge.

and importantly has the passion and character which Cisak lacks.

While I like the celebrations when we score, I have a question for you. Why is the "passion and character" so important? Surely being the better keeper is more important.

Edited by opinions4u

Not many we have conceded have been because of poor keeping , nearly always back 4 to blame .

Yesterday's a fine example, the back four vanished into thin air again as one hoofed pass caused chaos .

Watched it again on tv & Baxter was the player chasing their guy .no idea were the defenders had gone .

Bouzanis won the game for me with his double save , heads would have gone down at 2-2 me thinks .

This baffles me. Cisak is, for me, a superior keeper all round. That doesn't mean the gap is lrge, it's anything but. But having seen roughly a season of each I still think ll

has the edge.Why do you feel Cisak is superior. I think overall their is probably a split hair between them on ability. Boozy for be has the edge for us because of his passion. Cisak has none.

While I like the celebrations when we score, I have a question for you. Why is the "passion and character" so important? Surely being the better keeper is more important.

Not many we have conceded have been because of poor keeping , nearly always back 4 to blame .

Yesterday's a fine example, the back four vanished into thin air again as one hoofed pass caused chaos .

Watched it again on tv & Baxter was the player chasing their guy .no idea were the defenders had gone .

Bouzanis won the game for me with his double save , heads would have gone down at 2-2 me thinks .

3 of our defenders had pushed up playing offside, it's a shame we have 4 defenders.

Baxter was running that way before their player was through; it's a lot easier to run five yards more in the same direction than have to turn but run 5 yards less.

3 of our defenders had pushed up playing offside, it's a shame we have 4 defenders.

Baxter was running that way before their player was through; it's a lot easier to run five yards more in the same direction than have to turn but run 5 yards less.

Having watched the highlights, I still think he should've done better for their goal. He'll be annoyed with himself when he watches it back.

Having seen the goal again he should have down better, he hit it hard but it was straight at him. I agree about his claiming of crosses, he takes them cleanly which in invaluable - especially when you're under pressure. Alex on the other hand tends to punch everything.

Special mention for Martin the Dongs keeper, he flapped more than Jordan's undercarriage in a stiff breeze….

Bouzanis says he got a finger tip to that shot from the England captain which hit the bar. Looking at the video, it certainly appears that he may have done, whether enough to alter its trajectory I don't know. Maybe Brian Cox can provide the proof!

Agree, there's no way he could not, not have got a touch. TV is inconclusive but as you say the trajectory made it nigh on impossible for him not to have done

Edited by oafcprozac

Agree, thought at first sight he could have done better and replays confirmed. However it didn't make a difference and the rest of the game he was fantastic, so no complaints from me.

I think Cisak's marginally better than Bouzy in technical terms, but Dean's attitude and desire is a big advantage; I'd rather have someone who so obviously cares playing.

On goalkeeping news interesting comments from former City player Joe Corrigan saying that Joe Hart should play with his sleeves down and that this could have played a part in him missing one of his saves on Saturday

Or he's not as good as everybody says he is......