So, big announcements tomorrow or Friday

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was 7 years ago but I wonder if this guy is involved again?

Ian Cheeseman mentioned something on twitter about Bolton connections.....didn't this guy live in Bolton at the time?

Ex Oldham chairman Barry Chaytow also released a press statement this morning regarding the current board room affairs at Boundary Park, the official site published.

Chaytow said:

'I will resign as Chairman and as a Director, but I would hope it to be only a temporary state of affairs. If the deal goes through, then I will be back very soon.'

'In the circumstances we feel that for me to stay on as a member of the Board at present would be a conflict of interest, so it is my intention to make a formal offer to purchase the football club along with the freehold land'

Read more: http://www.oldham.vi...0#ixzz2KoyZ8u9n

Barry has a close group of extremely wealthy friends...

Says on the official the F A Cup will be on show at the press conference which will feature interviews with T P and the players!!

I don't like the way they tart the FA Cup around.

When we win it this year I hope we tell them that it's stopping at Boundary Park until the following Cup Final.

If it's not about the new stand I think it will be a change/addition in the boardroom. Corney said as much a while ago.......whatever it is, as we have come to expect, it will almost certainly not be earth shattering news!

But it may be! Nothing that has happened in the last 7weeks is normal, least of all being in the 5th round of the FA Cup, with all the publicity that has given us. To recap; backroom staff being stood down, leaving the (on-trial manager) manager to replace them? Nothing whatsoever apparently done on that front? 6 weeks down the line manager walks? Corney spends a week in New York, where the clubs 2 biggest creditors happen to be based? No new manager yet and no interviews given? These are facts and could be described as unusual. But not if a change of ownership is on the cards???