Dry Saturday in RRE

Only Latics could plan to do maintenance to the boozer on one of the busiest days for the stand! :OASISscarf::sign0173:

Its like closing a motroway at rushour when you could close it on a sunday

More likely that they would rather not be getting supporters, many of whom will have been drinking all day, tanked up further. Don't blame them.

More likely that they would rather not be getting supporters, many of whom will have been drinking all day, tanked up further. Don't blame them.

They should just say that then. Sounds daft saying its maintenance work.

Edited by razza699

Sounds like the police said "don't sell booze" and Latics said "find a different reason to tell the fans".

Which for me makes us look more daft. If they made a statement saying they arent selling beer and the reason behind it then it would look alot more professional.

Sounds like the police said "don't sell booze" and Latics said "find a different reason to tell the fans".

Which for me makes us look more daft. If they made a statement saying they arent selling beer and the reason behind it then it would look alot more professional.

I agree, Just saying on police advice is quite common in places where they shut pubs etc.for matches.

This way it makes us look a bit daft, and I can;t think of a reason for us to do that.