Dickov to Preston?

Just heard from my local bookie that Dickov is amongst front runners for PNE vacancy, along with Grayson. While I am quite shocked by this, considering his run of form with us combined with their similarly terrible output, I would be quite happy for him to go there. Don't get me wrong, don't dislike him particularly, but should they hire him I think there's a fairly good chance they could be relegation candidates.

Just heard from my local bookie that Dickov is amongst front runners for PNE vacancy, along with Grayson. While I am quite shocked by this, considering his run of form with us combined with their similarly terrible output, I would be quite happy for him to go there. Don't get me wrong, don't dislike him particularly, but should they hire him I think there's a fairly good chance they could be relegation candidates.

No chance!

And heres to hoping he gets a great reception, he never wanted to fail here and im sure he has alot of respect for our club, just hope our resident numb nuts dont give him any unwanted grief. Top bloke not so top manager ( yet)

If he hears in the RRE TV 'studio' "Dickov, Dickov give us a wave!" chanted from the Chaddy End, that will put the acoustics debate to bed. :chaddy:

And heres to hoping he gets a great reception, he never wanted to fail here and im sure he has alot of respect for our club, just hope our resident numb nuts dont give him any unwanted grief. Top bloke not so top manager ( yet)

He did well to get no grief. The same numb nuts telling Penney to get out our club used to sing "1 Paul Dickov", irrespective of performance or result.

He'll get a good reception but he's lucky to imo.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/preston/next-permanent-manager

The bookies have a field day - I have had a ton on Sammy Lee at 3/1 for the Latics job may put a saver on TP?

More the fool you ! what happens if the manager is only appointed till the end of the season ? Is that classed as the next permanent manager or not ? As that is whats quoted when you place a bet. Personally think its daft to bet on this market, when you can just place a simple acca, for better odds with less liability